420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: February 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to @TerpKing for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - February 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns 420 rep points, "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner

Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

TerpKing has been keeping this journal since July. Growing in Coco and under HPS, he has created an excellent SCROG with very regular and comprehensive updates and good, pin-sharp photos. He is a generous and helpful member, who clearly enjoys growing, journaling and the 420 Magazine community. He supports others and always replies to questions in his thread. The journal is well-written and an informative pleasure to read. Now coming to the end of his grow, TerpKing deserves recognition for a classy SCROG and a classic set of journal updates. Spreading the knowledge and sharing the love. It's what we're all about.
Thank you, TerpKing, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Well done mate. See that hard work pays off mate. You are doing great, I remember when I talked you through your first grow and now you are doing it all on your own buddy. Excellent work.
Thank you so much cult. Appreciate it greatly. That hard work is definitely paying off. Still got a lot to put in and a lot to learn, but I'm certainly heading in the correct direction!

I remember too, where has the bloody time gone, it seems like that was ages ago you was talking me through my first grow. You're a bloody good teacher tho mate and your feed schedule is legit. I really got a good head start in this game because of your help and tuition, I certainly won't ever forget that mate. With your help I managed to pull off a fabulous first harvest. Thanks for everything Cultivator! .

Thank you so much cult. Appreciate it greatly. That hard work is definitely paying off. Still got a lot to put in and a lot to learn, but I'm certainly heading in the correct direction!

I remember too, where has the bloody time gone, it seems like that was ages ago you was talking me through my first grow. You're a bloody good teacher tho mate and your feed schedule is legit. I really got a good head start in this game because of your help and tuition, I certainly won't ever forget that mate. With your help I managed to pull off a fabulous first harvest. Thanks for everything Cultivator! .

Don't worry mate. its cool and I'm happy for you. too much negativity in the world.

Just spotted this. Congrats TK! Better make my way over to check out the show. Way to go! :high-five:

A belated congrats. to you TerpKing. Well done!:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom