LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

OK. So as I was washing the buds I started humming...This is the way we wash our buds...wash our buds..wash our buds!:rofl::rofl: Get that stuck in yer head for an hour! :laugh: The water was a bit icky on the first bath, second bath a little less, and third looked nice and clear. I looked at the trichomes afterwards for you naysayers of washing...yup... washing did nothing to hurt those babies! They look beauteous! I'll post some pics of those later.

Not a bad haul for two plants. The weight below is with the buds on the stem, after trim, and before the wash. I left a good bit of the sugar leaves intact. I expect the dry weight without the stems will be a lot less. I am happy with this grow! I'll keep improving as I go.

OH YEAH!! and BOOM! I'm done! Dry, cure, and shmokem!:ganjamon:

17.85 oz on the Tangielope
15.12 oz on the Super Lemon Haze
4.97 oz of useable trim

Very nice, Lady G, I know moisture and stems are still in, but that's great on auto's. If mine do nearly as well, I'll be happy.:goodjob: :Namaste:

Nice to see of you again, Lady G2.

Hey Lady that is a huuuge haul, amazing work you did there. Super impressive indeed. :bravo::circle-of-love:
Why thank you Lady G! I am aiming HIGHER on my next grow! Hahahah!

Very nice, Lady G, I know moisture and stems are still in, but that's great on auto's. If mine do nearly as well, I'll be happy.:goodjob: :Namaste:

Nice to see of you again, Lady G2.
Hey Bode! Thanks! These were not auto's, but there was no significant training done to them and they were topped once. It's better then my first two grows, so I am happy with my improvement and quality! :thanks:

Trimming is finished! Yes!:yahoo:
:yahoo: Worst part of it ....after 30 minutes in. Left a little growth on the plants for the Boys experiment in re-veging. :)

Sorry, Lady G, :rolleyes:, I thought SLH was a super auto (or auto to me). I apologize. That actually sounds more like it. Very nice job, girl!
Why I focused on the SLH, I'd like to grow some. Love the lemon flavor, and the sativa high. I'll try to be more observant, lol.

Sorry, Lady G, :rolleyes:, I thought SLH was a super auto (or auto to me). I apologize. That actually sounds more like it. Very nice job, girl!
Why I focused on the SLH, I'd like to grow some. Love the lemon flavor, and the sativa high. I'll try to be more observant, lol.
Haha! No problem. Very citrus smelling while grooming and a touch of diesel. I'm not sure if there is diesel in the genetics somewhere... mmmmm Good!:p

Ok so am I reading those numbers right??? Or actually letters behind them...?? Wow that is alot sis... Good Job.... Gonna be yummy for sure... Green Evening...
Thanks MH! It will be a lot less when the stems are gone. Still not bad for my first HB grow!

Congrats on the very fine looking harvest! I'm with ya, starting to trim is great but that gets old pretty quick. It's done though!
:high-five:
Indeed! Thanks Ween! You helped me get there! They looked so pretty after their bath! Lime green goodness!

*Hi @Bode -acious...how does your garden grow? :hug:
Ha ha! So... I trained as a pastry chef initially ...occasionally we made the odd torso cake with lacy..um.. accouterments :rofl: Or some "other" cakes for the brides party ;)...I thought about opening up my own adult bakery called "Lady's Beaudacious Buns! :rofl::rofl::rofl::oops::oops::confused: Um...now I feel awkward...But right? Great idea! OK...awkward again!:(

Back
Top Bottom