LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Congrats on your harvest sistah!! Awesome job. Looking forward to seeing you grow out some Mowie now! :popcorn::welldone:
Thanks Van Stank! Yup. Those are gonna be fun I think...What am I saying? They're all fun!:laugh:

Hiya Lady G,

I'm glad you like the SLH. Now I know I need to get some of those beans! Maybe next year's grow. Planning is half of the fun.
Mowie Wowie sounds great. Long flower time, I think. But a giggly smoke. Durban Poison is on my bucket list too. Hope to do some auto Durbans also.

Hiya Lady G2,

This year I'm growing 3 Carnival ladies, and experimenting with 3 SSH autos. Those and my tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc. But all are looking great! Thanks for asking.
Cya's later

Hiya Lady G,

I'm glad you like the SLH. Now I know I need to get some of those beans! Maybe next year's grow. Planning is half of the fun.
Mowie Wowie sounds great. Long flower time, I think. But a giggly smoke. Durban Poison is on my bucket list too. Hope to do some auto Durbans also.

Hiya Lady G2,

This year I'm growing 3 Carnival ladies, and experimenting with 3 SSH autos. Those and my tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc. But all are looking great! Thanks for asking.
Cya's later
Carnival is one I want to try too! At some point....my grow list keeps getting longer! lol

Carnival is one I want to try too! At some point....my grow list keeps getting longer! lol
I want a cut if you can get one to start ! I am 0-2 with their seeds. Decided to take a break from trying them for a bit and grow something different.

I want a cut if you can get one to start ! I am 0-2 with their seeds. Decided to take a break from trying them for a bit and grow something different.
You bet! I love a challenge!

...Wait haven't you already been in the Carnival ??? Step right up , Don't be Shy...... Lol, Green am to ya Lady... and to all
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY Tuesday MH! :battingeyelashes: Been to the Carnival? Why I'm the Bearded Lady! lol:rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the harvest! That's a nice pull too. You are now an HB weed snob.

Have you tasted the tangilope yet?
Thanks neikdog! I have not tasted the Tangielope yet. I'll taste her when I have some dry enough. Funny thing, I got the citrus smell while cutting but then after the wash I got a little of that cacao scent too! Some of the small popcorn buds might be dry enough for a little taste. I'm sure I won't get the depth I will when cured, but it's fun to see the magic of the cure unfold!

Yeah...I was a weed snob as soon as I saw those plants just shine. The Kid is extremely impressed with his old auntie! I just pass it off as the wisdom that comes with age!:oops::rofl: Nah...It's Doc's Kit! lol

Thanks neikdog! I have not tasted the Tangielope yet. I'll taste her when I have some dry enough. Funny thing, I got the citrus smell while cutting but then after the wash I got a little of that cacao scent too! Some of the small popcorn buds might be dry enough for a little taste. I'm sure I won't get the depth I will when cured, but it's fun to see the magic of the cure unfold!

Yeah...I was a weed snob as soon as I saw those plants just shine. The Kid is extremely impressed with his old auntie! I just pass it off as the wisdom that comes with age!:oops::rofl: Nah...It's Doc's Kit! lol
He has good reason to be impressed.
I've grown chocolope before and tangie makes great hybrids. That one has been on my to grow list for a while. Chocolope is very euphoric but also a little stoney. The tangie should mix well with it. I'm looking forward to your smoke report on it.

He has good reason to be impressed.
I've grown chocolope before and tangie makes great hybrids. That one has been on my to grow list for a while. Chocolope is very euphoric but also a little stoney. The tangie should mix well with it. I'm looking forward to your smoke report on it.
Yum!

I tried a little of my tangielope before the cure. She is not as smooth as the super lemon haze, but not as dry as the SL when I tried her either. Tastes more grassy than it should I expect, but I bet she'll be really nice when cured! My eyes feel like lead and my head is dripping with a low key euphoria. Damn fine buzz considering a still green harvest! Cool!:ganjamon:

Oh..wait! Now the ton of bricks hit me! Yaaaaaaaaaas! Oh hell yeah! I am totally a weed snob now!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom