LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Pffft.... Snob ehhh...?? Guess it Could be possible... Well at least act humble at work today my Queen... LMAO... Green Hump day... and to all
I went to work today and was forced to sentence those who offended me....shouting "Off with his head!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Biopsy results are in at 6:47 pm. No cancer and polyps are not considered pre-cancerous! Let's continue preventing cancer with cannabis! Now I want to hear similar news from my very dear friend this week! :love: That will just make my year! Lets pray for a two-for-one this week guys! :slide::slide::slide:You pray to yours...I'll pray to mine kinda thing!:thumb: There is power in numbers folks!

So I learned a lot this grow. I LOVE learning! Not only did I learn about growing cannabis, I learned about growing crops for harvest in general.
Environment is huge! Outside you are at the whim of Mother Nature :Namaste: We love you MN! Inside, we suffer the fate of the whims of the grower and his/her handle of the technology and affordability available to trick the plants into thinking they are growing in "Strawberry Fields Forever" ...whether we are breeding them or not!

I learned that size does matter!...I'm talking about the pots here folks. Y'all gotta make it dirty! :rolleyes: Yup! Talkin' to you in the back...Whaaaaat? @Duggan ? I am shocked! :eek: You of all people!! ...LOL! My two 10 gallon containers blew the doors off of 6 plants in 3 gallon containers, and 4 plants in 5 Gallon containers! DAMN!

What's on the menu!!!! Yup! Just as the right diet makes or breaks our heath... it is the same with our plants as well! Please grow organic people! It doesn't have to be certified organic either. The freaking government makes the label "Organic" unattainable by the local farmer who follows organic growing practices. FYI, I support my local farms here. I know the farmers & I see the meat that ends up on my table grazing in the field. I don't ask them for a stamp. They don't make much profit. They even look for volunteers to help out, and charge a fair price for what I think are "spoils" of my table. My husband, who ate PB and J sandwiches and turkey cold cuts before he met me can now tell the difference!

This leads me here...I'm going to recognize @Doc Bud here and his merry band of disciples, A.K.A. "misfits and ne'r-do-wells"! I :love: you guys! Your encouragement and support led me to a pretty sweet harvest!:Namaste: It only gets better from here. This was only Round 1! Doc's kit is amazing! I know that what I am putting into my body is nothing but goodness! These plants don't lie! They were the happiest and healthiest plants I have grown. I only wish I had a vegetable garden this year!:drool: Shout out to you Doc! :yahoo:

Final dry weight and a smoke report is coming in the very near future! This grow has been Fantabulous! Thank you all so much for following here! I must apologize that things changed a bit with my grow plans. I have not gotten the second tent up yet. We have another walk through by our new property manger, so I still need some stealth...

I changed up what I am growing next, too. It was intended to be ACDC and Durban Poison next, but I am a woman after all! Our needs change on a whim and a flutter:battingeyelashes:. Next up is a Maui/Mowie Wowie side by side! Two different breeders!

I won't close the journal until I have the dry weight and a smoke report! There is still much fun to be had! I'll post the new journal here when I get it going! :thanks: Cheers! Sorry for any typos or offensive grammar violations...It' been a long day!

Please turn off all but the kitchen light when you leave and feel free to partake while you are here! :passitleft:

:welldone::bravo: watching this grow was inspirational, congrats on the harvest and good news on test! I will definitely be there for the next grow :nomo:.
Awe! Thanks Killerbudz! I'm pleased and honored that you'll be sticking around!:thanks: I am very relieved on the test results! Thx!

Great and happy ending all round there Lady Gaea. Thanks for sharing the ride with such grace, grit, and humour - it was a blast. :popcorn:
:thanks:Y:thanks::thanks:
Awe! Thanks Amy! Having you here made it that much better! Thanks for being here! :)

So I learned a lot this grow. I LOVE learning! Not only did I learn about growing cannabis, I learned about growing crops for harvest in general.
Environment is huge! Outside you are at the whim of Mother Nature :Namaste: We love you MN! Inside, we suffer the fate of the whims of the grower and his/her handle of the technology and affordability available to trick the plants into thinking they are growing in "Strawberry Fields Forever" ...whether we are breeding them or not!

I learned that size does matter!...I'm talking about the pots here folks. Y'all gotta make it dirty! :rolleyes: Yup! Talkin' to you in the back...Whaaaaat? @Duggan ? I am shocked! :eek: You of all people!! ...LOL! My two 10 gallon containers blew the doors off of 6 plants in 3 gallon containers, and 4 plants in 5 Gallon containers! DAMN!

What's on the menu!!!! Yup! Just as the right diet makes or breaks our heath... it is the same with our plants as well! Please grow organic people! It doesn't have to be certified organic either. The freaking government makes the label "Organic" unattainable by the local farmer who follows organic growing practices. FYI, I support my local farms here. I know the farmers & I see the meat that ends up on my table grazing in the field. I don't ask them for a stamp. They don't make much profit. They even look for volunteers to help out, and charge a fair price for what I think are "spoils" of my table. My husband, who ate PB and J sandwiches and turkey cold cuts before he met me can now tell the difference!

This leads me here...I'm going to recognize @Doc Bud here and his merry band of disciples, A.K.A. "misfits and ne'r-do-wells"! I :love: you guys! Your encouragement and support led me to a pretty sweet harvest!:Namaste: It only gets better from here. This was only Round 1! Doc's kit is amazing! I know that what I am putting into my body is nothing but goodness! These plants don't lie! They were the happiest and healthiest plants I have grown. I only wish I had a vegetable garden this year!:drool: Shout out to you Doc! :yahoo:

Final dry weight and a smoke report is coming in the very near future! This grow has been Fantabulous! Thank you all so much for following here! I must apologize that things changed a bit with my grow plans. I have not gotten the second tent up yet. We have another walk through by our new property manger, so I still need some stealth...

I changed up what I am growing next, too. It was intended to be ACDC and Durban Poison next, but I am a woman after all! Our needs change on a whim and a flutter:battingeyelashes:. Next up is a Maui/Mowie Wowie side by side! Two different breeders!

I won't close the journal until I have the dry weight and a smoke report! There is still much fun to be had! I'll post the new journal here when I get it going! :thanks: Cheers! Sorry for any typos or offensive grammar violations...It' been a long day!

Please turn off all but the kitchen light when you leave and feel free to partake while you are here! :passitleft:
:thumb::cheer::cheer::thumb::yummy::ganjamon::ganjamon::yummy:

Biopsy results are in at 6:47 pm. No cancer and polyps are not considered pre-cancerous! Let's continue preventing cancer with cannabis! Now I want to hear similar news from my very dear friend this week! :love: That will just make my year! Lets pray for a two-for-one this week guys! :slide::slide::slide:You pray to yours...I'll pray to mine kinda thing!:thumb: There is power in numbers folks!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

*I'm happy for you Lady G, there is nothing like good news after a biopsy.
I don't want your journal to be over so I'm not gonna say goodbye, just goodHIGH.
Your yield is what dreams are made of. I wonder if I should go big too, hmmm size does matter...lol.
Do you need help cleaning the kitchen or putting away supplies, I'm a good helper when I don't mess things up.

Much love and don't forget...you canna do anything!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

*I'm happy for you Lady G, there is nothing like good news after a biopsy.
I don't want your journal to be over so I'm not gonna say goodbye, just goodHIGH.
Your yield is what dreams are made of. I wonder if I should go big too, hmmm size does matter...lol.
Do you need help cleaning the kitchen or putting away supplies, I'm a good helper when I don't mess things up.

Much love and don't forget...you canna do anything!

Thanks Lady! :hug::hug::hug: My new journal will be up and running as soon as those buds hit the jar and before my smoke report.... Just think of the extra time I'll have to work some recipes while the new kids grow into pretty girls! Reminds me...I am going to have to start a few of the Pua Mana Ohana. They are regular seeds. I might get a male. This will be interesting! :yahoo:

Ha-ha! You don't want to clean the kitchen after I've been cooking. I still make a mess like I have staff to clean it up! lol!:rofl:

Much love Lil Sis! Keep the faith and breathe a good cleansing breathe in and out! Much better!:circle-of-love:

Heya Lady... Was just at the other woman's house, sorry, she seems in better spirits though lol....Any who, Get your ass up it's FRIDAY girl.... Green days and to all
Hiya MH!:battingeyelashes: Us old gals need our beauty sleep! I'm up already! :laugh: Happy Friday!:yahoo:

Thanks Lady! :hug::hug::hug: My new journal will be up and running as soon as those buds hit the jar and before my smoke report.... Just think of the extra time I'll have to work some recipes while the new kids grow into pretty girls! Reminds me...I am going to have to start a few of the Pua Mana Ohana. They are regular seeds. I might get a male. This will be interesting! :yahoo:

Ha-ha! You don't want to clean the kitchen after I've been cooking. I still make a mess like I have staff to clean it up! lol!:rofl:

Much love Lil Sis! Keep the faith and breathe a good cleansing breathe in and out! Much better!:circle-of-love:
I can't WAIT to see them

I usually get 1/3 males when I grow reg seeds. Ya can try just 2 and odds are they wont both be males

I dropped 15 reg seeds this grow and looks like all female, so I'm kinda loaded up...lol

Excited for this next grow, I'll be sure and keep in touch during my 5 month vacation

Back
Top Bottom