LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Congrats Sista!! Looks like the Massholes are cleaning up this month! Great job on the journal!
Thanks Van Stank! You've been a great supporter! Now I have to continue on to a HIGHER standard !:rofl:

I keep forgetting to check on that award stuff... Everyone is like Congrats so and so, I am like what ???? Especially this one, but nonetheless they got it right I am sure... You sure deserve it Lady.... Green days.. and to all..
Thanks MH! Thanks for helping to make this journal a fun place to be!

One person I really need to thank....Hey @Doc Bud!! Thanks so much!!! No way I could have pulled off JOTM without the kit and you & your faithful disciples coaching me! The kit totally rocks! I can't wait to start my next grow with it :yahoo:

CAN-GROW-ULATIONS!

I always love seeing good people win contests, you are an amazing person, through and through you've been tested, and you enlighten us beyond your challenges. I can't say this enough as I hug you sisterly, you are deserving of the piece of the pie.

May this inspire you to grow more, cook more, and reach for the stars more because you're living greatness right now.

Maybe this is a BIG thank you for all the people you are helping, especially me. Kinda like a pat on the back. You DID good sis!!!!!!!!

This is such huge news to read right now, you totally FREAKIN' achieved it!!!!

I want to swear so much right for you hahahaha , instead I must be a Lady so hand gestures will have to do. hahahaha.

I have nothing but love for you, from the first day we met I knew you had your shiz together. I just love women who use their power and live in their potential.

I can't be happier for you... BLESS YOUR HEART WITH THE MOON AND THE STARS!

You'll be sticking tents everywhere possible and buying more lights and on and on it goes. I have very nice lighting and I still look to add. If I was a single man living alone there would be plants everywhere. It's kinda a sickness. If I couldn't smoke anymore I would still grow. It's very therapeutic for me.
Yeah...it's already started. Hubby said," What are you going to do with another light?" ....Me, "Ummm:oops: Did I mention I got another small tent Hun?" :rofl::rofl: "It's just a small one. You'll hardly know its there"...:laugh:

CAN-GROW-ULATIONS!

I always love seeing good people win contests, you are an amazing person, through and through you've been tested, and you enlighten us beyond your challenges. I can't say this enough as I hug you sisterly, you are deserving of the piece of the pie.

May this inspire you to grow more, cook more, and reach for the stars more because you're living greatness right now.

Maybe this is a BIG thank you for all the people you are helping, especially me. Kinda like a pat on the back. You DID good sis!!!!!!!!

This is such huge news to read right now, you totally FREAKIN' achieved it!!!!

I want to swear so much right for you hahahaha , instead I must be a Lady so hand gestures will have to do. hahahaha.

I have nothing but love for you, from the first day we met I knew you had your shiz together. I just love women who use their power and live in their potential.

I can't be happier for you... BLESS YOUR HEART WITH THE MOON AND THE STARS!
Thank Sis! You are an AMAZING woman yourself! You inspire me every day by the way you overcome any obstacle that comes your way. You get knocked down, but you get up stronger and more determined than ever. You are smart, funny, and fight for your health with grace and style! You keep me striving to beat my own medical demons. Many thanks for being there! You are truly a great friend!:circle-of-love: Let's keep fighting! Hell yeah!

The wait is over for the final weight! :ganjamon: Bit of a shocker. My tangielope weighed more wet than the super lemon haze did, and now dried it's the reverse. I am guessing more stem to the tangielope.

I am waiting for my jars to dry after washing. My buds are sitting in tupperware overnight...NOT just for garden party teacakes or your meatloaf leftovers! :laugh: Plastic creeps me out to store anything for any length of time in.

Super Lemon Haze: Wet ~ 15.12 ounces
Dry ~ 3.67 ounces

Tangielope: Wet ~ 17.85 ounces
Dry ~ 3.32 ounces

4.97 oz of useable trim that went into the freezer for some killer non-psychotropic smoothies!

Let these guys cure up a bit, and a proper smoke report to come. Have a nice evening all!

Congratulations! :theband::yahoo::welldone:

There's a special state of mind associated with full jars of quality herbs. :thumb:

Now then, I see you have some premo bud... Not bad at all on the weight, a person can live with those numbers.. FOR A MONTH LMAO... EHhmmmm, sorry... So happy for ya, and in that little space you got , Fantastic... Smells good... ( I have an excellent imagination) Ha.. Green start to what I hope is a short Holiday week... Don't blow your fingers off... LOL Green day and to all

Congratulations! :theband::yahoo::welldone:

There's a special state of mind associated with full jars of quality herbs. :thumb:
Thanks Gray! There sure is! I admired my bountiful harvest before leaving for work...mmmm!:Namaste:

Now then, I see you have some premo bud... Not bad at all on the weight, a person can live with those numbers.. FOR A MONTH LMAO... EHhmmmm, sorry... So happy for ya, and in that little space you got , Fantastic... Smells good... ( I have an excellent imagination) Ha.. Green start to what I hope is a short Holiday week... Don't blow your fingers off... LOL Green day and to all
Haha! You be careful MH! You need your fingers too for that killer harvest your going to get! :peace:

Top deluxe bud for you ladyg...well :Namaste:done!
Thanks Sis!! Congrats on the GREAT news! I am so relieved!:yahoo::cheer::yahoo::slide: I'm gonna party like it's 1999! Woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom