LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Just wanted to join you on the patio while the Jotm banners are still up. I'm going to pull up a chair, pour myself some green juice and eat some pasta, hummous and potatoes, with a side of lady banter and buds galore...hahahahaha
Damn girl! That sounds good! Did I mention I have the most awesome pomegranate martini recipe!? Soooo expensive to make and really not good for brain or gut health...I am totally gonna make a virgin recipe and post it...ok!ok!ok!...not really virgin!:rofl: It MUST have cannabis! OMG ! Even better! Oh yeah! I'm on it. Adult drinks without the harmful alcohol! Found out I'm allergic to ...Red Red Wine!:theband: Not allergic to cannabis!!!:yahoo:

Edit: Totally cool that people confuse us! :rofl: True Sistahs! *in my best Boston accent ;)

Ok..while I'm waiting on my buds to cure, here is a recipe that is simple, sweet, and healthier than reaching for a candy bar! I make these for Hubby to take on his 4 hour torture rides with his "Cycling Wife". I don't actually pay her for taking my husband out for a brutal beating...but these give him carbs, minerals, and potassium to keep up with her ...10 years older than him and a triathlete! :eek: !! He says he doesn't "bonk"on his ride with these. One COULD mix a little cannabis oil into the mix and roll these little nibblies in melted dark chocolate... if one was so inclined! A healthy sweet cannabis treat! :cool: Mmmmm...

25 Medjool dates pitted and chopped, about 1 pound.
1/4 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of granola, yours or store bought
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
Melted chocolate to coat if desired.

This recipe makes 32 truffle sized sweet treats. Add some cannabis oil to your batch in the dose you want per serving. Be sure to mix it well!

Chop your dates and run them through a food processor until a paste is formed . Run your granola through the food processor until it is reduced to coarse crumbs.

Mix in the chopped dates, granola, peanut butter, cocoa, hemp seed, vanilla, and salt in a food processor.
Mix until all of your ingredients form a solid mass. Mix in the chocolate chips. Form into balls. They keep well in the freezer. Dip in melted semi-sweet chocolate for a desert!

Hiya! :ciao: Gonna be a pit stop canteen tomorrow for some cycling friends. They do a 70 mile ride on the 4th of July, We'll have a vegetarian that is going to be a hungry gal! I picked up some nice big portobello mushrooms that I am going to slice and dip in a vegan beer batter and roll in seasoned panko crumbs and parmesan an fry'em up nice. Going to go with a nice red sauce an linguini. I love mushrooms and they are soooooooooo good for you! They are low in fat, a good amount of B vitamins, copper, and selenium. Oh yeah...potassium too! I'll post a recipe tomorrow. Yummy!

Edit: Forgot to add the cannabis! Doh! Not for the group tomorrow of course...not their thang! I would add some oil to a dipping sauce like the marinara. Yummy! And no one would know you were medicating! ;):battingeyelashes:

Man and here I am having day old crappy pizza... LOL But hey you made it taste like Porta mush and red sauce right there lol ... Sounds good .... Green Evening, and to all
Well hey there! Was stuck on "pause" all day! Hate it when that happens. Nothing wrong with day old pizza! ...now I want pizza! lol! I am stoked for the mushrooms tomorrow! I like folks that challenge me to fit their diet! Unfortunately these challenges aren't often full of chocolate!:laugh:

Nice numbers on the harvest m’Lady :thumb: Oh what a delightful feeling! Jars full of bud :love:

If Lady G is still out on the deck, I’m gonna chill and add to the girl talk for a while...

:passitleft: @Lady G2HM
Yup! Pretty happy with the totals. I should have let them go at least another week, but there was too much going on here. Each grow keeps getting better! So pumped for the Maui Wowie next.:slide:

Happy 4th, and have fun with the Mushrooms... Decided to forgo the Hamburger and Grill a couple of stuffed Portas today myself... Bleu Cheese stuffing, panco topped .... Fresh picked Rosemary and Basil over Fresh Green Beans and diced Green tomato salad... Yummy... And my secret sauce, so Ehhhh Just HAD to buy a six pack instead... LMAO Green day all, Happy Day all

Happy 4th, and have fun with the Mushrooms... Decided to forgo the Hamburger and Grill a couple of stuffed Portas today myself... Bleu Cheese stuffing, panco topped .... Fresh picked Rosemary and Basil over Fresh Green Beans and diced Green tomato salad... Yummy... And my secret sauce, so Ehhhh Just HAD to buy a six pack instead... LMAO Green day all, Happy Day all
Mmmm! Yum! That sounds really good MH! When I was little I thought I was being helpful, I would go in the garden and pick green tomatoes for my Mum. That was the start of a family favorite. Fried green tomatoes! She would dredge the slices in flour, dip into beaten eggs, and then coat in a fine cornmeal and fry them. A little salt and pepper and they were heavenly! :love: It's been almost 6 years since she passed away and I still miss her like crazy. What a great lady and friend!

You'll be sticking tents everywhere possible and buying more lights and on and on it goes. I have very nice lighting and I still look to add. If I was a single man living alone there would be plants everywhere. It's kinda a sickness. If I couldn't smoke anymore I would still grow. It's very therapeutic for me.
Amen there!!!

Mmmm! Yum! That sounds really good MH! When I was little I thought I was being helpful, I would go in the garden and pick green tomatoes for my Mum. That was the start of a family favorite. Fried green tomatoes! She would dredge the slices in flour, dip into beaten eggs, and then coat in a fine cornmeal and fry them. A little salt and pepper and they were heavenly! :love: It's been almost 6 years since she passed away and I still miss her like crazy. What a great lady and friend!
I love fried green tomatoes!! We always had multiple gardens growing up so green tomatoes were plentiful when in season.

I love fried green tomatoes!! We always had multiple gardens growing up so green tomatoes were plentiful when in season.
Yeah...I need to make some soon. Soul food for sure!

Pffft, I can tell the difference between you two.. Ha... You guys have your name tags on.... LOL Green am LADIES... and to all

* You would know me by my laugh, most people tell me it's unmistakable. Smiles for miles.
Nice numbers on the harvest m’Lady :thumb: Oh what a delightful feeling! Jars full of bud :love:

If Lady G is still out on the deck, I’m gonna chill and add to the girl talk for a while...

:passitleft: @Lady G2HM

*YES let's chill at our will , stay still and mill about. Compare green stories and growing glories... :passitleft: You're very welcome @Amy Gardner

Down home food!

* Okay I'll be right over @Pennywise - I'm just tent-sitting for @LadyGaea cause her tents are empty, and I didn't want her to feel lonely.

* I used "green tomatoes" as a code word once, they looked at me weird.

Back
Top Bottom