4x4 tent - Interior fan recommendations?

Tower fans would use the least space and they move a lot of air. I'd put one by your intake (if passive just by a vent) and another one diagonal from it and let them oscillate.

There are also little fans that clip to the rails and you can direct them down at the canopies.

I have a 5x5. In the link in my sig is my journal where up front I explain the equipment I use. I have a box fan at my inlet. I have 2 clip on oscillating fans from amazon. I have a inline fan on my carbon filter for ventilation on a fan speed controller to control temps. There are pics so you get the idea.

:goodluck:

I run a 4x4 and ran into the same problem. I have a wall fan mounted to a small piece of wood and hung with chain from the ceiling. Works perfectly

IMAG14054.jpg
IMAG14068.jpg
IMAG14076.jpg
IMAG14085.jpg

Oh almost forgot. You will also need something to secure the wood to the pole
IMAG14105.jpg

One more
IMAG14117.jpg

It's also adjustable

Tower fans are a good thing with two considerations: they only circulate air from a certain point and up so some smaller plants may not catch the breeze and some are too powerful for what we need. There is a Holmes fan on Amazon that is a good fit because it's a gentle blower.

Back
Top Bottom