5 strains under 400W LED 6 weeks from seed

scorp

Bubblegum, white kush, critical mass, NYC diesel & caramel. All 6 weeks old however some are at different stages of development. Critical mass is still a baby and really taking her time to develop whereas white kush and bubblegum are doing really well
420-magazine-mobile128551515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What tent is that you are using and what are the dimensions? Are you worried that the plant that is behind in size will end up leaving you with an uneven canopy or do you plan to LST or top to even it out?

I thought about this issue of in even canopy my NYC diesel is the baby of the family so I guess my solution is to prop her tray up with thick books so that canopy is even removing books as she grows to ensure the canopy is level. The tent is 2 metres high and 1.2 x 1.2 width depth all my plants are beginning to flower apart from NYC diesel (baby) .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think as long as they arent auto flowering you could install a screen and start to train some of the taller branches. Move them around so you put the branches where you want them to go.

Im sure someone else will come in but shouldnt you have a fan on the plants already while in veg and shouldnt the light be lower to them?

Once you put them into flower and the buds are about 6 inches or so, bring the buds above the screen and tie them off. They should stretch out from there and everything should be nice and even, no books needed. I think thats what my reading has shown me. No real experience, so hopefully someone can verify this.

Back
Top Bottom