5 weeks from sprout: how are they looking

Tkmk

All of these girls are 5 weeks old today from sprout except the one in the front right she is only 24 days old.
How are they looking?
Also how close would you say i am from flipping to 12/12?
20210426_170615.jpg

The day i get to this kind of growth with only 5 weeks you can say im a happy grower.
Congratulations, marvelous babies.

Can you give any advice or tips that you think primordial for getting such a quick development?
Is this normal watered or automatic/drip ?

Well, i would wait 10 days for the front right to pack a little more, and flip them, but im a newbie, maybe someone more experienced can help you.

The day i get to this kind of growth with only 5 weeks you can say im a happy grower.
Congratulations, marvelous babies.

Can you give any advice or tips that you think primordial for getting such a quick development?
Is this normal watered or automatic/drip ?

Well, i would wait 10 days for the front right to pack a little more, and flip them, but im a newbie, maybe someone more experienced can help you.
Well first thank you for your comment.
This is only my second indoor grow. First one went horrible. Used soil for my first, temps and rh were all over the place.
For this grow switched to coco and perilite mix. Water/ feed once a day till runoff ( i hand water). I also spent quite abit of money on my setup lol. My grow journal is in my signature feel free to follow and im always around to answer questions.

Back
Top Bottom