5 weeks into flower... Is it ok first grow!

DjScribbzUK

this is the top of my plant and is 4-5 weeks into flower 12/12 cycle ##

is it ok ??? i am a complete NOOOOB at this so don be cheeky or nasty please:)

Re: 5 weeks into flower... Is it ok first grow!!

06112011832.jpg

Re: 5 weeks into flower... Is it ok first grow!!

^^^ this is the pic lol ^^^^ as i say im new at this lol

lol madness ok first off,

it under 250hps lights and in a grow cupboard aprox 6ft high by 2 ft deep 4 ft wide

will get more pics up i have two plants a low rider and this one in pic.

the one in pic is like 3ft tall lol :) as i say jus a noob at this and lookin good tips and advice to get best out of what i can A; afford and B; get away with without drawin attention if ya know what i mean lol

also taylormade420,
errm i dunno well that guys pics he posted looks sticky and well yummy lol mine jus looks flakey hard to describe just doesnt look like crystals are forming there are loads of hairs i mean loads lol but they are not crystally lol
maybe its cos i am such a noob i just dont understand it but from what i gather they should be slighty better shape size and sticky goodness on them lol

DJ, I would say due to the extremely narrow leaves your plant has, it's definitely a sativa and the other pics are of an Indica. Sativa's generally take much longer to mature and are a lot taller than Indicas, so you are fine. Patience and some TLC will prevail.

Is a single 250 enough for that size cupboard? I run a 600hid in a similar sized cupboard which seems to go well.

Wouldn't a sativa outgrow the cupboard by the time it's mature enough to harvest?

DJ your plant looks ok mate .... mine looked like that at this time but now she has been harvested i cant take a picture for you to look at

just be patient with her and keep up the good work :)

would be nice if you could start a journal (would of been better from start) at least that way you have a journal to keep too :)

peace :thumb: :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom