6 weeks old today! comments and info please!!

saxxon413

ok well she's 6 weeks old today,started showing pistils the other day,just posting a few pics to see what you guys think,everything seems to be going ok,she's staying nice and green,no drooping or yellowing leaves,no signs of being a hermie,and the side branches seem to rly be taking off,just lookin for any additional comments,tips,or info anybody can give,its my first grow and im rly excited about how things are turning out,this grow wasnt planned,i never get seeds in my bags but a few weeks ago i happend to get one and i just said fuck it,and here we are today! lol

20130909_083019.jpg

20130909_083052.jpg

20130909_083134.jpg

its the shiz isnt it?? Lol but yeah,she's actually been on strict 12/12 for just about2 weeks now,and the 3 26watt cfl's are a little over an inch away,no signs of burning what so ever,and i dont really have any height limitations,thats why i didnt bother with topping,id rather have like 1 nice crown ya dig? its my first grow so i wasnt really expecting anything "spectacular" anyway.

Well it looks spectacular to me man and sounds like you got it under control, I feel you on the one big cola I did that my first run, my second run I played with lst training and now I'm training like crazy. I am sacrificing the big cola for sure, I hope all the medium buds equal out. I got a journal in my sig if you get bored you can come ride this one out with me and some other growers are on there that are vary knowledgable and experienced.peace

love em! how are things looking now? she looks good for her age in those pics, if you haven't already, depending on the bud development, I would repot it into a bigger pot with some better soil, have you repotted yet since flowering? so far looks awesome! what nutes were you anticipating using as far as pk booting?

What ya feeding her? Looks a little hungry from the pic.

Back
Top Bottom