pistills on top? please help!

saxxon413

ok so i have a plant just over 5 weeks old,today i woke up and saw what looked like pistills comming out of the top,although too small to see with my camera,i can see with my naked eye,a little better with a magnifier,but this is only on the top (the crown) not rly on any of my nodes,could these still be pistills? i thought i saw this before but it turned out to be an other set of leaves and that was a while ago,what im seeing today looks totally different and there are too many for it to be another set of leaves,heres some pics if that helps any,and im a newbie this is my first grow so all the advice you all can give i will take every bit.

20130830_100310.jpg

20130830_100322.jpg

20130830_100333.jpg

20130830_100346.jpg

Re: pistills on top?? plz help!

Hi Saxxon413,

Pretty hard to tell from these photo's but I saved one to my desk top and zoomed in on it until resolution became an issue and at this point I do not believe those are pistils.

Your plant is coming along nicely and does appear to be female! :thumb:

Be well and happy growing.

Re: pistills on top?? plz help!

haha thanks waknbak88,totally stole that from good ol' grandma. Lol but thanks for the advice,i seem to notice alot of change in the morning after its overnight growth/dark period,so if anybody wants to keep a look out tomorrow ill be posting more pics,hopefully whatim seeing will be a bit more visible.

Back
Top Bottom