600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

No clue about humidity I'm not checking any of that i live in a match box and we haven't had any rain in years. That GDP is looking awesome super jealous. Also stretch is good but if you're trying to stay small you don't want a huge amount of stretch cuz the plants supposed to more than double in size the first week of flower so keep that in mind. Also the earlier you start training the plant the sooner all your stalks are on the same level and growing together

The stretching is obviously t he plant reaching for the light of you move the light closer you should notice a more horizontal growth than a vertical growth. What you are looking for from what I've gathered and been told is short stems for your fan leaves and new nodes close together when you're getting an inch or so between new nodes your light is too far away. Check the specs and make sure that the fast growth isn't gonna bite you in the ass later and leave you with no space

I cant move my light any closer because of my ducting and carbon filter it sucks. Its already like a little above a foot from the tops

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I mean i might lst her to dumb down the stretch a bit but i just fimmed her so i wanna see her come back from that and then ill prob tie her down as well

I measured and the cherry og is 14" from the light at its highest point and its a 600w MH at 100% on my ballast. This piece of equipment here cuts alot of my space..... I cant hang it because there is no space and its to heavy to hang from my skimpy tent when im already hanging a heavy 6" a/c hood lol
420-magazine-mobile130759688.jpg

Looks small in the pic but its like 2 feet tall and like 8 maybe 10 inches wide but its a 550 cfm carbon filter and a 500 cfm exhaust fan so i cant really complain to much. Its not even the smell im too worried about because we smoke in our apt. all the time and my building manager smokes and i ride dirt bikes with him nd shit haha so i dont really trip but i dont want it to smack you in the face as soon as you walk in my house like its ok if your near the tent but mostly it was for sound reduction along with the insulated duct because that fan is fuckin loud man like holy shit

So im getting new growth after the fim....
420-magazine-mobile1623463684.jpg

But this started happening.....
420-magazine-mobile2110838253.jpg

What she tellin me?

I let her get a little drier in the soil than normal this watering but what should i do? just wait nd see if she gets better? Or? I feel like ive been having alot more issues with the Cherry OG than i should.....

It doesnt get over 81 82 and im running co2 and im only running 1ml of cal mag per gallon of ro i think it might b the breeze

GDP looking good.....
420-magazine-mobile1881367841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile825269247.jpg

Im going to train her around the whole pot once then just let her get really bushy and gain some height. I was going to let her get about a foot and a half above the pot before i switch to hps and 12/12 so i can have them get to be about 3 ft maybe 3 and a half feet tall when finished does that sound about right?

Give em some water not much I usually water or feed every 3 days cuz it's not very warm in my room 75 tops ever. But I usually fim and trim the day before water or feeding while the dirt is a bit drying to cause the plants to panic a bit thinking rheyre being damaged and they dig deeper(i dunno if thsts what's really happening but that's what I'm telling myself ) and that seems to work for me

Should i start my feeding soon? Idk why but i feel like the gdp would really thrive or should i let her go another 2 waterings?

Back
Top Bottom