600w ballast

hornato420

Hi im a Noob grower, I've spent countless(countless) hours/days researching ballast and hoods. Seems like regardless of what ballast i look at there some issue. I stay in a apartment with neighbors that have cable. Im looking for a 600w ballast that doesnt have electric interference. Can anyone please offer insight? I already have a 4x4 gorilla tent. Just need to figure out this ballast / hood. Thank you all for your help and support.

How close will the ballast be to your neighbors? We had 2 600 ballasts 10' - 15' away from a TV with cable and there was no interferance. Those are just cheap Apollo ballasts also. Sorry I couldn't be much help on the matter but have you looked into LED? Lower heat, lower energy, possible full spectrum, and no interference. Just a little more up front.

Not sure the distance but i greatly appreciate you takig the time to assist me. Yes I've looked into led, but theres so much information i get over loaded. Thought about putting 2 300 mars hydro led in a 4x4. Do you think that would work or is the 600 mh/hps the way to go. My local hydro store swears Led is just the absolute worst. I'M Stuck in between rock and hard place. I appreciate your response

Sent from my SM-G900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom