600w HPS Auto Grow

dmc87

5 plants 2x kvs 2x thunder bloody Mary and ak all autos growing in canna t pro and nutes temps good and humidity but ph run off is 5.8 is this fine as this is what canna recommended;-) oh yes all are well and thriving and v stinky

Here's the latest pics 2 at the back are tbm ak in the middle and kvs at the front the tbm are 23 days old and the rest are 14 days old
DSC_009814.jpg

Any input would be much appreciated on the ph as it's at 5.8 but all look healthy wa do you guys think

I'm using canna t pro soil canna t Flores an pk13/14 they all in flower with the two biggest ones a week or so infront of the rest I would like some input on when to use the pk as I'm growing autos I'm thinking around the 5 week mark with to doses in a week does this sound about right;-)

DSC_009814.jpg
I'm using canna t pro soil canna t Flores an pk13/14 they all in flower with the two biggest ones a week or so infront of the rest I would like some input on when to use the pk as I'm growing autos I'm thinking around the 5 week mark with to doses in a week does this sound about right;-)

Anyone grown these strains b4 I have to completely diff phenos of the tbm one is very bushy while the outher is quite small and compact

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom