600watt Sunmaster Duel spectrum Bulb

tommyb88

600watt Sunmaster Duel spectrum Bulb, simple question are they worth it or am i just better off having 2 seperate bulbs, 1 600w mh and 1 600w hps????

Im wondering because its got both spectrums wil it just be equivelent to using a 300w bulb for each stage because most of the blue spectrum is wasted in flower and vice verca

Im wondering because its got both spectrums wil it just be equivelent to using a 300w bulb for each stage because most of the blue spectrum is wasted in flower and vice verca

The bulb is tweeked to offer slightly more blue spectrumt thats all... i believe sunmaster bulbs are aprox 15% blue spectrum 85% red spectrum.

I've been using grolux's version of the dual spectrum HID for the last year & had perfectly good results.

so these are perfectly fine to use all the way through veg and flower without losing any lumens/wattage compared to seperate bulbs? iv been looking at lights and iv seen loads of kits that are dual spectrum so might just go with 1 of them, il be veggin in a smaller tent with 250w mh then was going do another couple of week veg under 600w when transplanted and moved to a larger tent so wasnt sure if which would be better, still cant make my mind up to be honest haha and thanks for the reply il check my inbox now

Their is a lady grower here on 420 how use's sunmaster bulbs also i'll link her journals :thumb:

1st journal Sense Amelia's First Pop At Indoor Soil Grow

2nd journal Sense Amelia's Critical Sensi Stars - Indoor Soil Grow - 600 Watt Duel Spec HPS

I only use a 400w grolux dual spec HID in flowering tho...

010622.JPG
008734.JPG
005913.JPG
0011077.JPG

also iv read having a bit of blue spectrum during flower can increase potency, dont no if this is true or not tho, think iv made my mind up anyway

Back
Top Bottom