743 Pounds of Marijuana Found in Septic Truck

Weedpipe

420 Member
Arizona police seized 743 pounds of marijuana from a septic tank filled with human waste on Wednesday, one of the state's strangest drug busts.

The marijuana was hidden in the holding tank of the truck and totaled approximately 743 pounds, worth about $409,000 according to police. Police pulled the truck over about 35 miles outside of Tucson, Ariz., after a scan of the truck's license plate revealed that it was invalid.

Police then noticed that commercial tags on the truck were invalid as well, prompting a search of the vehicle. The search revealed packages of marijuana wrapped in red and orange cellophane in the human-waste-filled truck.

"It just shows how desperate these drug cartels are. They'll go to any lengths to conceal their product. We've seen it concealed [among] watermelons, bell peppers. This is the first time we've seen it concealed in human waste," said Bart Graves, spokesperson for Arizona's Department of Public Safety.

The driver, Tucson resident Leonard Salcido, 24, was arrested on various marijuana and drug transportation charges.

According to a report released by CNN, police in the Tucson area are often more stringent about pulling cars over, as the main highway in the area–I-19–is frequently used for drug and human trafficking in and out of Mexico.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: ToTheCenter
Copyright: TheCelebrityCafe.com,
Website:ToTheCenter - News: 743 Pounds of Marijuana Found in Septic Truck

Only those that want it kept illegal are stupid enough to do that job. :roorrip:

*groans* Thats sad Weedpipe..lol :roorrip:

"It just goes to show how desperate these drug cartels are" Yah,and who was it that was looking in a sh*t truck head first?I don't think I would want to smoke anything that was in a honeywagon.:peace:

Agreed! That was definitely some killer shit! d;o)

Everyone should consider this, though...

“It just shows how desperate these drug cartels are. They'll go to any lengths to conceal their product."

If it was the cops who said that, after just prodding through a truck full of shit...

POT. KETTLE. BLACK. d;^P

Agreed! That was definitely some killer shit! d;o)

Everyone should consider this, though...

"It just shows how desperate these drug cartels are. They'll go to any lengths to conceal their product."

If it was the cops who said that, after just prodding through a truck full of shit...

POT. KETTLE. BLACK. d;^P

I agree that seems odd I dont want that job

heres a picture i came across

resized_DSC03478_Small_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom