8 week flower still white and fluffy buds

Fatlad

Hi I'm 8 week into flower and 3 of my plants seem to have not flowered like the rest of my plants they are still white and fluffy and not a Amber pistil in sight also pretty small colas ... they are jack herrer strain and have suffered from spider mites.. they are under a led light MH fc3000 my other plants are ready to come off in the next week or so... will these plants eventually catch up or am I just of better taking it as a lost and lesson learned .... thanks

Screenshot_20211023-093513_Gallery.jpg

20211023_093216.jpg

20211023_093210.jpg

20211023_093203.jpg

Hi I'm 8 week into flower and 3 of my plants seem to have not flowered like the rest of my plants they are still white and fluffy and not a Amber pistil in sight also pretty small colas ... they are jack herrer strain
I have not grown any Jack Herer but it is a popular strain. Looking it up online the plant can take 8-10 weeks to harvest and I figure that means from when the first pistils start to show.

Is your 8 weeks into flower being measured from the day they went into a 12/12 lighting schedule or is it being measured from when the pistils start to show up?

I have not grown any Jack Herer but it is a popular strain. Looking it up online the plant can take 8-10 weeks to harvest and I figure that means from when the first pistils start to show.

Is your 8 weeks into flower being measured from the day they went into a 12/12 lighting schedule or is it being measured from when the pistils start to show up?
From when I flipped them .. its just weird that 3 of them are showing Amber hairs and probably 2 week From harvesting yet these 2 seem way of the mark .. but I get what your saying about the flip and pistils I make that mistake a few times

From when I flipped them .. its just weird that 3 of them are showing Amber hairs and probably 2 week From harvesting yet these 2 seem way of the mark .. but I get what your saying about the flip and pistils I make that mistake a
Too much nitrogen slows bud ripening.
Got myself a ec truncheon now so should be able control the ec a lot better now :)

Always count the flower time from the day you triggered to 12/12.

From when I flipped them .. its just weird that 3 of them are showing Amber hairs and probably 2 week From harvesting yet these 2 seem way of the mark .. but I get what your saying about the flip and pistils I make that mistake a

Got myself a ec truncheon now so should be able control the ec a lot better now :)
Just the mite issue alone will stunt the growth. Even if it's taken care of it will take awhile to catch up and they won't be as nice as the ones without the issue. And this strain can take up to 10 weeks. So it makes sense that the healthier ones are ripening faster and this one will just take an couple more weeks. Treat her tender and she will finish.

Hi I'm 8 week into flower and 3 of my plants seem to have not flowered like the rest of my plants they are still white and fluffy and not a Amber pistil in sight also pretty small colas ... they are jack herrer strain and have suffered from spider mites.. they are under a led light MH fc3000 my other plants are ready to come off in the next week or so... will these plants eventually catch up or am I just of better taking it as a lost and lesson learned .... thanks

Screenshot_20211023-093513_Gallery.jpg

20211023_093216.jpg

20211023_093210.jpg

20211023_093203.jpg
If you count flowering from when you flip to 12 -12 and you are at week 8 you have at least 2-4 more weeks
I always count flowering from when buds first appear usually 10 -14 days after flip, so essentially you are at week 6 in my mind

If you count flowering from when you flip to 12 -12 and you are at week 8 you have at least 2-4 more weeks
I always count flowering from when buds first appear usually 10 -14 days after flip, so essentially you are at week 6 in my mind
more time needed : also some strains produce "fluffy" buds other's "rock hard" sativa's and sativa dominate strain can produce fluffy; airier buds the more % of sativa more fluffy (indica'a produce hard buds)

I don't count weeks from a 12/12 flip - I gradually reduce the light cycle beforehand
From 18/6 - 17/7 - 16/8 - 15/9 - 14/10 - 13/11 - 12/12 two day apart, ie over two weeks
This gives the plant time to naturally produce plenty of flowering hormones and a week after 12/12 she will exponentially burst into flower, count 8 weeks from there and you won't be disappointed
I think it's a bit of a sudden shock if the plant is hurried into flower, reducing performance and not really saving any time

I don't count weeks from a 12/12 flip - I gradually reduce the light cycle beforehand
From 18/6 - 17/7 - 16/8 - 15/9 - 14/10 - 13/11 - 12/12 two day apart, ie over two weeks
This gives the plant time to naturally produce plenty of flowering hormones and a week after 12/12 she will exponentially burst into flower, count 8 weeks from there and you won't be disappointed
I think it's a bit of a sudden shock if the plant is hurried into flower, reducing performance and not really saving any time
have done 12/12 then in later flower go to 14/10 -- also the "green latern" method, ect - let flower times go to stated 60-72days flower time plant to 72 with stated flower hrs. and found that plant was over ripe to me - going back to 12/12 and then maybe a 14/10 for 1-2 weeks before flower then with NO dark times before harvest - each grower has his/her's method of growing so bacicly the longer flower or longer dark times increase the terpens' meaning theh plant gives a more "heavy" smoke ( Frenchy stated once that very ripe terpene's affect taste (which is good for hash)

Back
Top Bottom