80-84 degrees/40-50% humidity

dmoney4201

these are the conditions in my 4'x2'x2' box....it this okay or am i running too hot??
P9281522.png

the air intake pulls the cool air from my basement floor and my exhuast fan blows the hot air out the top
P9271514.png

as you can see i'm having some issues with the nitrogen i have been told...new growth at the top and all the new sprouts are very pale green
PA031538.png

:thanks:

these are the conditions in my 4'x2'x2' box....it this okay or am i running too hot??
P9281522.png

the air intake pulls the cool air from my basement floor and my exhuast fan blows the hot air out the top
P9271514.png

as you can see i'm having some issues with the nitrogen i have been told...new growth at the top and all the new sprouts are very pale green
PA031538.png

:thanks:

Hi dmoney, I definitely consider myself a new grower with just a couple grows under me with a current one now. I'm sure others with more experience will be chiming in as well, with that being said. I would say your temps are ok "for now" and that also depends on the strain you are growing. Some tropical strains from my research can deal with temps higher than the norm, others are more finicky. Light airy fluffy buds are one sign of heat stress. But your girl will tell you if she is heat stressed also by growing much slower. I say for now due to the fact that you will increase your # of cfl's which will still raise temps even if its in small increments. You have the right set up with intake and exhaust, just make sure that your exhaust is exchanging the air in your room I believe at least 3.5-5x. More accurate info can be found at Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial as well as for any deficiency due to lack of nutes or ph problems with water/soil. I hope this helps some I know for sure that the info is in the links I copied here for you:thumb: Also start a journal , folks love to see/help us newbies as well as the experienced ones. Good luck, looking forward to seeing her grow!
How to Make a Grow Journal
Cabinet, Closet, & Grow Room Setup

Back
Top Bottom