80-84 degrees...really bad?

dmoney4201

80-84 degrees...really bad?

i read somewhere that over 75f will burn the plants...my box is steadly around 80-84f. is this bad....because im not sure i'll be able to bring these temps down very easily. so would leaving it this temp kill my seedling?? they seem to be growing nice right now.

75 to 80 is optimal. Going over or under will effect the plants. 84 isn't too bad, just keep trying to keep it down. What is your humidity running at? If it is very low, add some during the veg cycle (should be around 60% to 70%), and it will help in lowering the temps.

Another way to lower temps is to increase air flow through the box. And to exhaust that out of the room where the box is, so you are not pulling it back in again.

Hey money!!! I agree that 80 is fine... Just keep trying to lower that temp..alittle lower is best...I've kept a few grows at 85 and had great circulation and my girls where normal the entire grow.....it is what it is.....! Hope this helps....:riskybusiness:

That was a good question, thanks for asking cause I was wondering the same thing. My temp seems to stay at 80 but my humidity ranges from 50-60 percent..I do have a fan blowing in it and usually keeps air flowing by keeping the door cracked open.

thanks all for the help....my humidity is around 45% an i feel the air move through my box pretty good. they are looking good for now....we'll see how things go!:bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom