80 Million Dollar Pot Farm Busted

"The crop was expected to fill two 40-cubic-yard trash bins. Officials kept some of the plants for evidence and planned to destroy the rest by burying them in trenches."

how much evidence did they keep? 20, 50 maybee 100 grams. makes me wish i was a cop too just so that i could be corrupt and keep that "evidence" for myself and be above all this bull shit law enforcement

Hell yeah, the government bacon has been sniffing around pot farms like pigs after truffles. Well let's give them something to hunt down. We'll amass an army of nugs. Imagine 50 million square acres of bud.

The Highness said:
"how much evidence did they keep? 20, 50 maybee 100 grams. makes me wish i was a cop too just so that i could be corrupt and keep that "evidence" for myself and be above all this bull shit law enforcement
remember, officer above the law, never of

Very VERY sad. I had read about Lepps farm in THE CANNABIBKLE and he was featured in this months HIGH TIMES GROW AMERICA. Its a real shame that the government keeps busting emdical growers. THis is a load if shit, I hope he fights this in court. I wonder if the DEA fucksticks got a certain satisfactrin ripping out medicine that brings relief and pain to people suffering from assorted diseases and illnesses. In these times of terror and trouble, tis good to know your tax dollars are going towards taking medicatin away from sick people (Perhaps if the money and manpower put forward in this operation was put forward in intelligence gathjering, things like 9.11 wouldnt have happened).
-PM

PM I know man, i feel the exact same way . alot of Med-Pot users are sueing the California goverment to get back weed that was illegaly stolen by feds.
have you ever heard of Oaksterdam?

Back
Top Bottom