A Deficiency or Disease? Got pics, could really use some input

68 Camaro makes a valid point about the containers the plants were grown in. plastics can absorb chemicals and although yours look like bog standard garden pots maybe they were sprayed with that monsta santo roundup shit in a previous life.

But in your case it looks like a severe case of fucked up nutrients.

I've posted elsewhere that at the end of the day the cannabis plant is a hardy weed, will grow under all types of adverse conditions and the majority of problems comes from fertilising when they should just be left alone !! Everyone seems to spend all this money on fancy EXPENSIVE fertilisers, that they really dont understand then seem to proceed to O.D. their plants with constant over fertilising.

Just my opinion - not trying to start a fight.
so true, I'm gelty of that.

I don't know what it was. it wasn't too much nutes or over watering. I used less then previous and just ph balanced water for a minute. whatever it was is gone!!!!!!! thank god. they are healthy with new growth. I just wanted to thank everybody for their time and input. I have learned so much over the past 4 years and yet seems as if i know so little.... :) Thanks once again for all yur help its much appreciated :thanks:

Frank has a point about adding too many nutes to soil mixes but the advantage to soil is that you have a good buffer. The first thing any grower thats having problems should look at before feeding and water issues is environmental issues. Make a checklist and check them all: ventilation, air circulation, light, temp, Rh, ph etc. Once you are 100% certain your environment is in perfect balance night and day then begin to look at nutrient issues. If you are using a good quality potting mix you shouldn't need anything for at least 2-4 weeks and when you do test the girls sensitivity to nutes by giving the smallest dose of the most gentle stuff you have and wait and see. But in my opinion your first guess of a P def. appears right check the ph of your soil and try to get it between 5.5 to 6.5 to optimize P intake. Also CalMag+ is a very good product I have had no issues with in soil using on a regular basis. Good luck bud

My cousin growing up, who lives in Mexico would starve his plants pretty hard. For years they would get to bud and the whole plant would be yellow. He confided in my that it was because they are poor in his village and nobody is going to drop five weeks of pay of fertilizer.

But approximately 8 years ago somebody (me) came up with a great fix for this on the cheap. ... We went down to the creek where the soil is muck, and shoveled a bunch into buckets. Then when he was watering, he would scoop about a cup of the muck into the water and the brown water was used.

Just on the river-muck alone, everything is green and healthy... He was having success with dirt from the neighbors plot, but the nutes got burned up pretty fast... adding the muck, satisfied all of the plants nutritional concerns.

Talk about a sensitive strain now. Try using a clone from his gene-line, nutritionally starved for years, but producing.... anything over 500 ppm and that plant is done. In hydro, I watched, them fight to get the ppm up past 600, never seen a plant so green.

In his village they have had the same strain growing for 45+ years. Showing up with today's Cali-brands had these old farmers freaking out. But this is how I obtained original Mexican Sativa seeds, plants grow 60+feet tall if you let them.

Back
Top Bottom