A few times more...I swear!

Platypus007

I doubt that any of you remember, maybe DaHui does, but I told everyone that I was going to seriously cut down, possibly even quit for two years, with certain exceptions. But you know, I just can't seem to stick to that exceptions thing :rolleyes: I took one sweet toke last saturday night/sunday morning. and I was back on the bandwagon. I did go about a week previously with no weed though so its ok right ;) So the first story is set.

My friend whom I havn't seen for a year, Justin, the one who got me INTO pot smoking came by last weekend! We absolutely had to smoke some weed for old times sake. He was living in BC and he came here because his little cousing was getting baptised. So he spent saturday night at my place, and we went out at about 2 in the morning and met up with some old friends from when I first started smoking (plans had been previously made). They had 6 full dime bags for four of us, and we got through two before the night was out. We could have done more but Justin had to go and get ready for the baptism at 9:30. The first joint we smoked that night was rolled in grape papers, and as soon as I hit it I was fuckin' happy. It was like coming home. I learned that night that hacky sack is the best sport ever :D

Story number two. I go through three days staying clean, and last night I had a really tough football practice. So I head over to my friends place afterwards and I finally got to try his bong...damn that was beautiful. A beautiful high, but I fucked up my knee skateboarding while still high, and it hurt for about 30 seconds and I continued skating. The warning signs should have been that it started hurting on my way home while the high was going away, but paid no attention to it. This morning I woke up with it twice the size of my other knee, and not able to bend properly. I'm an idiot :rolleyes:

Today. My knee, as you know, is royally fucked. School was a bitch having to walk all around, but I kicked my Social Studies Final Essay right in the ass :D My knee prevented me from going to football, so after school I headed over to my friends place instead, and got to do something I'd never done before. Blades :D Three hits. Three hits! That was enought to fuck me right up. That was fucking awesome :D

And thats it. So I have but back. If I hadn't stated that I was cutting back, I would have been high every day for the last two weeks :rolleyes: I just hope that doesn't happen yet, I really wanna stay true to this.

Platypus007 said:
I doubt that any of you remember, maybe DaHui does, but I told everyone that I was going to seriously cut down, possibly even quit for two years, with certain exceptions.

EXCEPTIONS ARE OKAY BRO!

Don't worry dude, I got your back, I remember what you were talking about takin' it easy and all on the dope. But hey, like you've said, you meet up with your old friend, it's just something you had to do ;) I understand.. :p

About your knee, go to a clinic or something, at least put some ice on it to get the swelling down. But the good part was you missed football practice and got to blaze ;)

By the way, what are doing "blades"? Never heard that term before..

Oh yeah, and did you feel like a pretty much instant mellow high feeling the first time you toked that grape joint? Anyways, I love taking a couple weeks off from the herb, comming back to it and man, those first couple hits fuck you over good. Like your tolerance level went down and you take just a couple puffs and woosh you are gone.

Take care dude! ;)

I just did it again :rolleyes: I'm hopeless. Oh well, I've got plans all saturday and sunday to keep from smoking the herb. So me and my friends weren't planning on getting high, and we're on our way to his place to get some money to rent a game. His brother and friends are there smoking weed, and it was too much to handle. My friend got his money, and we smoked a bowl with his brother and friends. Then on our way to the movie store it started to rain :eek: ! Fortunately, we were right by the house of a girl whos mom is cool with smoking and shit, and we chilled on her balcony (covered) while it rained and smoked another bowl :D . At about 9 we decided to continue on to the movie store. After browsing the store for about 10 minutes :rolleyes: we decided to go and get McDonalds instead. Funniest thing here.

While we were eating our food, there was a bunch of kids in there drunk as hell. One kid spilled his food all over the floor and the old lady manager screamed at them and told them to clean it up and go. So I had to avenge those poor drunks from the old bitch, so right before I left, I jumped onto the staff room window, just a she walked past about to go back to work. SHE DID THE BEST DOUNLE TAKE I'VE EVER SEEN! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!! Ithwas so funny, we were getting onto our bikes and she was banging on the window and shit, it was so funny! So I headed on home and now I'm just chilling watching the funniest show alive, southpark. :D

Cool dude, sounded like fun. My day wasn't too trippin' but I guess it was ok... I got up at 10am after going to bed at 3am.. Had an appointment at 11:30, came back home, went to my grandma's, grabbed lunch there (I was to lazy to make my own, my grandma loves to cook! ;)) and then at 12:30pm I had track practice, that ended at 2:45 and from 3pm to 9pm I went to work. It was so damn shitty today at work, I started at 3 and the first customer came in at 5... Anyways, I work in a sports store so we get to throw a baseball, play hockey, rollerblade and basically do anything with the equipement when there are no customers. Anyways, after that I was suppose to meet up with my friends and head on downtown to checkout the festival. Yeah the Grand Prix is in my hometown this weekend so there are plenty of activities. But I never got a hold of the assholes so I just came home, watched a little tv, played solitaire, haha, went to watch a little more tv, Conan O'Brian(!) and now here I am, it's passed 2am and gonna go to bed. Laterzzzzz

I still ask... what are doing "blades"? Never heard that term before..

DaHui said:
I still ask... what are doing "blades"? Never heard that term before..

First of all...I got high again. But it was only because I was mad at my parents for accusing me of being high before that even though I hadn't done anything. And they wasted 30 minutes of our night. Plus, I CAN'T do it tomorrow. Because the whole day is planned out, so I won't have time to do it.

Second! Blades is done by following these simple steps:

1. You can take a pop bottle, plastic, and cut off the top part about 4 inches from the top. Leave the lid open.

2. Turn on a hot plate, like on your stove. Stick two knives blade first into the burner so that they support themselves in the air high enough that the handles to get too hot.

3. Lay a piece of weed near the burner, but on something that won't look suspicious if burned, or won't be ruined if burned, like a cutting board.

4. When the burner has made the knife blades extremely hot (You should be able to guess when :rolleyes: ) , put the open lid of the pop bottle top in your mouth. Have a friend press one of the knives to the weed, and the weed will stick to this knife. Bring it up underneath the pop bottle top, and press the weed between the two knives. A massive amount of smoke will come off really fast and really thick, and you have to suck it up through the pop bottle. If you don't have a pop bottle, or a friend, you CAN do it for yourself. Just don't use the pop bottle, and breathe in the weed through your mouth. The pop bottle is reccommended because it collects the most smoke.

Try it and let me know how ya like it :D Oh ya, and test the waters with it first. Because it gets you REALLY high.

Back
Top Bottom