A joint before the joint?

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Prison-bound Paris pictured smoking cannabis
BY NATALIE TROMBETTA and DONNA McCONNELL

Just when she thought things couldn't possibly get any worse, pictures have surfaced of Paris Hilton surreptitiously smoking cannabis.

The 26-year-old heiress was photographed allegedly smoking a joint while backstage at last month's Coachella music festival.

philton1BIG1505_468x550.jpg

Paris attended the event with a group of pals weeks before her court hearing, but clearly wasn't concerned about keeping out of trouble ahead of the case.

Hilton now faces a 45-day jail term for for driving while her licence was suspended.

As it stands, Hilton - who has appealed to the Governor Arnold Schwartzenegger for a pardon via an online petition - is scheduled to be admitted to jail on June 5.

A joint before the joint? Prison-bound Paris pictured smoking cannabis | the Daily Mail

i just know, given the chance, that i could do really well as an wealthy person.

Hahahaha! Me too!
Paris, it's Puff puff PASS bitch! :cheesygrinsmiley: lol!
I bet her nails are bad cause she has nerves of straw...she's always getting into tight situations I would bite them too ( if I were her)! lol! But get some fake nails girl! lol!

Back
Top Bottom