A little Gelato info please

Savvage61

I just finished a Blueberry auto grow using some LST. My current grow is a 3 Gelato 1 Gorilla glue scrog all from Hebies seeds High THC content packet and the GG was a Herrbies freebie nI wants all Gelato bud my son wanted to do a GG . since they are about the same size I went with.I have did my research and the only thing I cant get a good answer is the Bud size of the Gelato. my last grow rendered an 8-inch Cola much wider than a soda can and the remaining buds we not much smaller it was a good harvest. Can I expect the same size bud? the last buds (blueberry) were very dense and heavy. I have read that Gelato has tight dense Buds also can I expect similar buds from the Gelato strain ?
also, Is there anything special I should know? Gelato is called one of the whitest weeds (Not racially) but crystal-coated sugar nugs, does anyone have any gelato harvest/final day pics? so I know what to dream about

Thx in advance
Old stoners never grow old, they just have more excuses why they forgot everything:hookah:

*** instead of fixing all my typos, I find it easier to just say I'm really high, so please excuse my laziness stoned butt

Go to the plant and bud pictures of the forum, then use the forum's search function to search for Gelato, limited to just that part of the forum. Then skin the results, keeping an eye out for the specific type (and breeder, if at all possible, because the same name does NOT guarantee the same strain). Then do the same thing with the grow journal section. You'll probably find something.

Back
Top Bottom