ThePotShop - Gelato Near Me: Strongest Cannabis Strain

ThePotShop

Gelato is said to taste like a desert and is one of the most sought-after pots in 2018. It is known for its strong and delicious flavor and excellent cannabis kick. According to All Bud, Gelato "is reported to taste somewhat like a delicious sherbet, with fruit flavors like blueberry and orange." True to its name, it is packed with flavor that will give you the experience. Gelato is a hybrid strain created by California's Cookie Fam Genetics. It is a mix between Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.

However, don't be deceived by this strain's pleasant aroma or flavor. This strain is not ideal for beginners with cannabis. People who haven't tried it before might want to stay away from it. Gelato's potent effects are notoriously intense due to its high concentration of the psychoactive cannabinoid tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC.

Why do pot smokers like Gelato so much?​

Gelato was one of the most searched-for words on Leafly in 2018. Leafly is a cannabis information site that helps people find products and buy them from licensed and regulated dispensaries near me. "In November alone, web users spent more time than with any other strain looking up information about Gelato and seeing if it was available at dispensaries near them," says a Dec. 2018 article called Leafly's Strain of the Year.

Gelato is well-known and much sought after for its powerful effects, compared to a "forceful sense of joyful euphoria and deep relaxation that can be very much the trip." said Leafly's article.

Gelato is also called "Larry Bird," after the great basketball player who may or may not have smoked pot.​

Perhaps, the best way for the pot community to honor a person is to name a strain after them. One such person is Larry Bird. Bird is thought to be one of the best shooters of all time. He led the Boston Celtics to three NBA titles (1981, 1984, and 1986).

However, there is no evidence to suggest that Bird ever smoked marijuana. But, given that up to 80 percent of NBA players are said to be consumers, this wouldn't come as much of a surprise. In the meantime, the legendary basketball player is not the only person for whom a specific strain of cannabis has been named. Michael Phelps, Tiger Woods, and Mike Tyson are a few more examples.

As for the Gelato strain, the breeders in California put out a lot of phenotypes, which help figure out the strain's natural qualities. "Phenotype number 33 is the most often linked to the strain," says Marijuana Break. It is because Larry Bird's old number was 33, which is how the strain got its name.

Gelato near me: How It Smells, Tastes, and Looks​

It's simple to tell when Gelato is around because of the robust and distinctive smell of cannabis that she emits. It makes these buds less discreet than others, which may be a dealbreaker. But if you can get past the pleasant odor, the reward is great.

In addition to its potency, this strain of marijuana has a delicious aroma with undertones of blueberry and orange. Gelato (the strain, not the ice cream) has a flavor profile that is relatively well-suited for many marijuana consumers.

There are sweet solid, and woody flavors in Gelato marijuana, combined with undertones of fragrant lavender. After a puff, the flavor changes to a delightful combination of berries and citrus, and the strain produces a dense white cloud of smoke.

Gelato is stunning in the most understated ways. It has purple and green sugar leaves with touches of red and orange, and within those sugar leaves are small, curled leaves with a brassy sheen called pistils. Gelato's sugar leaves aren't incredibly frosty, but they have a little crystalline glitter due to the strain's high THC concentration.

Health benefits of Gelato​

Gelato, a particular strain of marijuana, is beneficial to physical and mental health and can aid people from many areas of life. Muscle spasms, inflammation, cramping, headaches, migraines, and chronic pain are some of the physical symptoms this strain should alleviate. Late-night consumption, when your body is more ready for sleep, is optimal for reducing symptoms of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
Gelato's THC level is high. Therefore you may not need to find another way to use it. Gelato edibles may be hard to see if you dislike smoking and would rather eat gummies, candy, or something else. However, they do exist. If you don't mind smoking marijuana, this option is available and very powerful.

Gelato has the most significant influence on sadness, anxiety, and stress, making it excellent for those who struggle with these conditions.
Gelato pot is so potent that you should only require a couple of hits to feel great. Paranoia and anxiety are exacerbated by high doses of THC in those who already suffer from mood disorders or other illnesses that impact the psyche. Because of this, it's best to start slowly and then pick up the pace when you feel more comfortable.

Gelato Weed Effects​

With no known out-of-the-ordinary adverse side effects, Gelato is a dream for individuals who want to avoid "bad" cannabis.
Gelato marijuana's initial effect comes on rapidly and intensely, causing disorientation. Users expect mild anxiety to occur 30 to 60 minutes after the first hit.

Moreover, Gelato can cause dry lips (cottonmouth) and dry eyes, although these symptoms are tolerable with some planning. You can prevent dry mouth, headaches, and grogginess the following day by drinking enough water before, during, and after your high. You'll also keep your body healthy and hydrated (which is beneficial no matter what).

Keep a bottle of water handy in case you feel tired and don't want to get up (the sight of the bottle in close proximity can also serve as a kind reminder to drink periodically).
Other than these, Gelato's side effects look minor compared to different high-THC strains.

selective-focus-shot-cannabis-white-surface_181624-48523.jpg

Gelato is also called "Larry Bird," after the great basketball player who may or may not have smoked pot.
I'm a big fan of Larry Bird, throughout the years I lived in southern Indiana I followed Larry's career from college to pro, and even today when he and Magic Johnson get together on youtube. Larry and Magic played against each other for the natl championship in 1979, great game, Michigan St., who Magic played for beat Indiana St., bummer, I was for ISU.
I'll be placing my order for seeds, if for nothing else, in honor of the birdman.

Back
Top Bottom