A little yellowing in the middle

Finnicki

On this 2 month old fem auto flower, I’m seeing a bit of yellowing. I backed the light off and is now 20” away. I water with CalMag once a week. Also been adding a bit of nutes. Using Atreum lights on 40% power. Thanks for any input. I also have kelp meal and worm castings but have not used either in this grow.

42AD092F-97A4-4BB8-8022-D42403083EE0.jpeg

backed the light off and is now 20” away. I water with CalMag once a week. Also been adding a bit of nutes. Using Atreum lights on 40% power.
A little bit of yellowing in the middle of the new growth is not all that unusual.

As @Phytoplankton mentions it might be a good idea to bump up the Nitrogen a bit. The Nitrogen will boost the Chlorophyll and that is what gives the leaves and stems the green color. Plants must have Nitrogen in order for proper levels of photosynthesis to take place. And they need that little bit of Nitrogen even in flower.

Some of the Cal-Mag products have Nitrogen included, usually in small amounts, so you can cover both at the same time if you want.

Both GeoFloras have nitrogen in them. No iron at all however. Watering once a week. 7 gal Airpots Looking for a supplement for the iron now.

I added some Bloom and worm castings to each pot and watered each plant. Wait and see if color improves on older plant. Young ‘un is two weeks behind big sister and has no discoloration.

Here is a bud forming on the 2 month old auto flower fem. Trichs on the leaves already. Should be done by 6-1 methinks. Well, I hope so anyways.

25E33840-81C7-4138-90F8-D5D87B550386.jpeg

On this 2 month old fem auto flower, I’m seeing a bit of yellowing. I backed the light off and is now 20” away. I water with CalMag once a week. Also been adding a bit of nutes. Using Atreum lights on 40% power. Thanks for any input. I also have kelp meal and worm castings but have not used either in this grow.

42AD092F-97A4-4BB8-8022-D42403083EE0.jpeg
My friend, kelp meal and worm castings are essential during flowering phase. If you say ya have them, then apply a Top Dressing of them. Pretty looking Budlets BTW :bong:

My friend, kelp meal and worm castings are essential during flowering phase. If you say ya have them, then apply a Top Dressing of them. Pretty looking Budlets BTW
Using either of them, or both at the same time would not hurt and should be a bonus. The Worm Castings will add more microbes to the soil and the Kelp would help the overall health of the plant.

Top dressing would work but a Worm Casting and Kelp tea would be even faster. Plenty of web pages and messages about the amounts of each to add to a gallon, or per liter, of water.

Back
Top Bottom