A question about fan leaves

samy109

Hello, My plant is extremley healthy, she's just been through a little misshap.
She either got some sort of fungus or pest, and it almost decimated all her big fan leaves, so now shes basically lolipopped, but only 3 weeks into flower... She has pretty much all the little leaves and filling, just the large main leaves, she has none. She is still growing extremley healthy and has recovered well...and budding up nicely each day, I just don't want the lack of foilage to be a problem down the line. So what do you peeps think?

Re: A question about fan leaves.

let it fill out again. she should be just fine! pay attention to those leaves though. if you see a problem take care of it right away dont wait or you may lose your girl.

i strip my girls like crazy probly more than most people and mine love it. :goodluck::blunt:

Also watch for caterpillers those little guys love to munch on leaves and can almost blend in with the leaf color, the leaves should not just disappear. something is eating them keep an eye out, glad the plant is still growing well and filling in on the flower cycle , just keep you eyes open, peace OG.

As soon as mine go through the stretch, I cut all fan leaves off, allowing direct light on each bud site. You'd be amazed at what happens.

Back
Top Bottom