A question to all the people from the United Kingdom?

same story here in north London...
0.7 - 1g for £10, 7g - £70 and 220-240 an oz.
The only plus side is that I probably have a good 15 numbers I can call and the quality is always good as there's so much competition.

Somewhere in SW England

Pollum 1/8 Oz (3.5g) = 25.00
Afghan Black 1/8 Oz (3.5g) = 25.00
Bush 1/8 Oz (3.5g) = 20.00
Skunk etc 1/8 Oz (3.5g) 25.00 - 35.00

All prices are GBP, my pound sign just stopped working :(

recently i have noticed people trying to put up prices and saying it is because it is because of electric prices etc.

If i had to pay 60.00 an 1/8 Oz i'd be straight on the silk road (2) they might be expensive but not 60 quid expensive ;)

Ok prices from two parts of London.
South London
£20=1.3g (amnesia, blue cheese, silver haze or lemon) good quality but poor sizes
I can't get a weighed in 8th or q.
Half oz = £120
Oz = £240...£220 if tour on good terms.

EAST LONDON
£20 = 1.0g High quality lemon bud but you won't get above a team for £20 unless your on good terms.
Oz prices I'm unsure off but the last oz I got was 260 for some g13...was very good but again its expensive.

Essex area
20= 1.8g of sub par weed that I like to call "Dutch" ironic I know but its dried and cured badly and doesn't get you high like the weed in urban london.

Hello, east Scotland street price: Aberdeen £15-20 a g, Dundee £10-12 a g, 1/8 £30 at right places, £160-280 an o, depending on quality and how desperate you are

The amount of people sayin £230-£280 I could be rich :) £10 for 1gram but most people BUMP and sell anything from 0.6-1.0 for £10. This is country prices tho. it's sometimes hydro sometimes outdoors sum times some afghan brick weed... I only buy High grade but it used to be 140's now 200 a oz is a standard price if it's cured or dried a little better 210... I payed 220for a z of cheese cuz it was perfect if I buy mine now my dude (long time friend) £180.. But never will I pay that much again. Some people still do 3.5g-£25 7g-£50. London is more and more expensive for oz' but they country has best range if you know right people :yummy: :peacetwo:

The amount of people sayin £230-£280 I could be rich :) £10 for 1gram but most people BUMP and sell anything from 0.6-1.0 for £10. This is country prices tho. it's sometimes hydro sometimes outdoors sum times some afghan brick weed... I only buy High grade but it used to be 140's now 200 a oz is a standard price if it's cured or dried a little better 210... I payed 220for a z of cheese cuz it was perfect if I buy mine now my dude (long time friend) £180.. But never will I pay that much again. Some people still do 3.5g-£25 7g-£50. London is more and more expensive for oz' but they country has best range if you know right people :yummy: :peacetwo:

grow your own and that way you`ll know exactly what u smoking and street prices and all the crap that goes with it dont matter.

Couldn't agree more with both of these statements!

I haven't read whole thread but its normal price, you pay 10 pound u get a bag.

u want q u pay 35 cheap skunk worth it, up to 55-60 for the best cheese / haze

halfers 90-110 for 8/10 rate

and oz for 220 max the best about

Back in the day some 15 years ago south east England £14 for a 8th of solids or soap bar & imported weed was £25 for a 8th.

Solids did lower in a price for a while tho & Oz if ya was lucky was around £ 50 to £80...

Times have changed tho... But indoor growing became a boom after a glass dust incident made UK news on imported weed & some gang related stuff !

Kind of killed the import trade...

Hence the rise of growing ya own in the UK & possible price rise !

Back in the day some 15 years ago south east England £14 for a 8th of solids or soap bar & imported weed was £25 for a 8th.

Solids did lower in a price for a while tho & Oz if ya was lucky was around £ 50 to £80...

Times have changed tho... But indoor growing became a boom after a glass dust incident made UK news on imported weed & some gang related stuff !

Kind of killed the import trade...

Hence the rise of growing ya own in the UK & possible price rise !

This is exactly what happened! I remember hearing about it and then there where a bunch of documentaries on to about it and then they changed the law and made it so you won't go to prison if you have under 9 plants and are growing for personal use....now that I think about it....I think the British government wanted us to do it!

Back
Top Bottom