a question.

bakenntoken

well i was told that if you smoke a cigarrette after you smoke some bud, it makes you more high. is that true?

and some of my stoner buddies have said its very true.

is it?

Re: a question..

Dunno, I've been smoking cigs before smoking MJ. I'm sure if you don't usually smoke cigs and you smoke one after smoking a joint it will make you a little higher. Any nonsmoker who smokes a cig usually gets light headed. Add that to being high and yeah, I guess you would consider yourself higher:hmmmm:

Do yourself a favor and don't try it. It's not worth the risk of becoming a smoker just to get a little more light headed after smoking MJ. Smoking cigs really sucks. It's a nasty habit which I hope to break soon enough.

all my friends who smoke cigs say that is true. but its not true for me, so i guess it's different for everybody. a lot of people told me thats how they got addicted to cigs. cigs are terrible.

i was always told this. i'm a smoker. i don't believe its true. even if you don't smoke a cig, don't you feel a bit higher after a couple of minutes than you do right off?

well.. i did start trying it and ive only smoked 4 times after ive smoked some bud. and i can glady say im not addicting and i kinda like the taste but then again its really nasty and i was wondering if i was smoking for nothing. so it depends on the person? well i will finish the pack and then definatley stop.

dont smoke cigs... i was a smoker for a long time and i decided to quit...

MJ is SOOOOOO much better w/o tobacco.... either before or after or during smokin..... tobacco is wacko! lol

that is something i have always heard too. i smoke cigs, and while i kno its bad for you, i just cant quit. ive tried, not easy. but its like i HAVE to have a cig after i smoke weed, and yes, i find that it does get you slightly higher.

IF you don't smoke regularly,
the nicotine rush usually hits as the high starts (if right after a joint/blunt)
i would say it's NOT getting "higher"

It doesn't make you feel any higher, its just another special euphoria basicly. Everything seems to be so much better when you smoke MJ, its nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom