Im a Beginner

ChronicInsanity

hi. ive only been smoking weed for a short time and im tired of being like "huh?" everytime someone says something about marijuana, so here are some questions i have:
-what are some of the different "kinds" of weed? i know about hydro and red, but what are some others & what makes them different?

-how can you tell what have is really good? is sticky good? or bad?

-lastly, what makes a person a true stoner?

thanks for reading and possibly answering my questions! if you think there is anything else i should know, please tell me! THANK YOU!

:tommy:

ChronicInsanity said:
-what are some of the different "kinds" of weed? i know about hydro and red, but what are some others & what makes them different?

There are Indica and Sativa strains. Indicas give you a body high, Sativas give you a head high. There are also hybrids which consist of both indicas and sativas (usually).

-how can you tell what have is really good? is sticky good? or bad?

Does it get you high? If it does, then it's fine. If it doesnt, or it tastes/looks like dirt, then its prolly bad weed.

-lastly, what makes a person a true stoner?
Not asking this question on a marijuana forum. :smokin: Sorry, had to be an ass for a second. I dunno, being a true stoner entitles anything you make of it really... theres no such thing as a "true stoner"

Back
Top Bottom