Is it wrong?

Numbur129

Background:

recently i've bin cutting down the amount of weed that I smoke in a day. Meaning, i usually keep to myself and smoke about 3 bong hits a day, alone.

Well, i hang around "stoners" all day. and they usually share there "mids" between eachother.

but I only smoke really strong headies.

so my question is,

if my buddys are smoking a blunt... and go to pass it to me....

is it wrong if i refuse to hit it.. then light a joint of headies and smoke it to myself?

hmmmmm,

Re: Is it wrong...?

wrong or not youre going to have some jealous and upset friends
i know i would want a hit if my bud light up a J of white widow or something next to me and all i had was mids. its best to sneak away out to the car or something for a few puffs to yourself

Share it. It's always good karma.

its not wrong to smoke dank to yourself, ecspecially if youve got to buy it. sometimes its just too expensive to smoke down everyone on headies. it is nice though to let friends have a puff every once in awhile. then again, it isnt my bud so you do what you like with your herb.

That is straight up messed up... if you have to sneak away or something, but to turn theirs down then lite up your own is messed up.. If you were my friend you would get smacked and we would take it from you... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah man, this is wrong. Weed is a social thing. If you don't care enough to share, find some place else to toke. Sparking Superior without sharing may lead to Karmic intervention.

haha thats a lil fucked up but i see where hes comin from. just tell them youll let them hit it if they buy you food after or something thats what ive done in the past to my broke ass friends who only smoke that shiddy middy

Yeah that is kinda fucked up. Get your homies to start smoking the bomb bomb. Once you spoil yourself its kinda hard to go back. they will come to their senses eventually.

Back
Top Bottom