A reintroduction if you will

bongon247

Hey everyone,

I've been a member and a lurker for some time now and only just recently becoming active again, so I figured I would do the intro again.

A bit of history if you will...

I've been growing for a while, whether it was stealth in Mom's back yard as a teenager, at my own house, or after a few years hiatus and getting ready to start again now that I will have a safe place to do so.

I've watched countless journals here, always learning something new. I am looking forward to documenting a grow in a journal here, for the first time, and participating in this community more actively. I will be bugging all of you for help from time to time I'm sure, as well as b.s.ing away for the fun.

So though you may not remember me, I've always thought of this community as my own, and I look forward to being more active, and making new friends along the way.

Love and Learning Light the Way,

I still have a ways to go before I can get set up. Of all of my old gear, I only have my light left, and with all of the new tech available, I may not use it. I dunno. First thing will be getting my girl and I moved into the new house and getting a space set out for it. The place needs s o much work, paint, floors, and kitchen cabinetry. It may verra well be awhile before I can grow indoors. The autoflowering seeds are not something I have ever tried before, but might make it possible for me to grow outdoors in the meantime.

Time will tell,

Back
Top Bottom