A tale of four plants

Eldamari420

here a tale of four plants..

DSC013232.JPG

DSC013172.JPG

DSC013211.JPG

...........................update next wednesdayeth.............................

Re: a tale of four plants....

looks like the one is starving for light, i had one, it sucked, it grew good, just streched to far.
in the end i killed it.

DSC013161.JPG

it seems they stretch less when they are under the blue light. for now i only have one under that and thats the one with the thermometer by it. the other three are under the 150 watt. anyways im flowering now and hopefully i can get some small budding plants ill up date next wednesday but now u can see all 4 of em. that last one is a little funky looking.

You're flowering allready? looks like you need to move the lights closer, good luck.

Yeah that blue spectrum really makes a difference in vegetative growth.

cracker the reason he is flowering right off is because he wants to end up with bud sticks like the one in my grow.

Eldamari420 said:
DSC013161.JPG

it seems they stretch less when they are under the blue light. for now i only have one under that and thats the one with the thermometer by it. the other three are under the 150 watt. anyways im flowering now and hopefully i can get some small budding plants ill up date next wednesday but now u can see all 4 of em. that last one is a little funky looking.

That is one funky looking plant man... Btw how far are your lights and what kind are you using?

That plant is just 2 funky looking :hmmmm:
jks
are the others still doing fine?

the two shitty looking ones died and the one with the thermometer in the pic is doing ok by my standards and i gave the other one to a freind who says its looking nice. ill attempt a pic posting now. but there is just one so dont be surprised

that one there with the thermometer in it just showed its sex today its a female. also its northernlights so slhould produce some good bud.

heyyy my single northerlights plant has now showed in only one spot that its a female. does this ensure me that its all female? or is ther a chance that it could be a hermi?

Also i talked to my friend who got the seeds. he got them from his sister i asked him if ther was anything he could tell me about it and he said it was NORTHERN LIGHTS FIVE. now hes not the weed master or nothing he may have misunderstood his sister but i know it was some smoke that about had me passed out after two huge bowls. If anything what might this northerlights FIVE mean?(the five part)

nL #5 is a strain of northern lights... one of the best, in fact... to tell you the truth... it's the first bud i ever smoked and probably still my favorite... easy to grow, very potent, and low-smelling (tho the smell is very distinct)... northern lights #5 is one of the backbones of the american commercial pot industry... it's in almost every commercial KB strain sold around here...

anyone care to see a picture of the foot tall NL? If so ill post some pics around 2

here are some pics.

DSC014781.JPG

DSC014881.JPG

DSC014851.JPG

its probly just a week or so into it in those pictures but its looking nice now ill try to get some pics of it today.

Back
Top Bottom