A tale of four plants

Re: a tale of four plants....

yeah i tried to clone a tomato plant that i had and it doesnt seem to have worked.

hey two of the tommato clones actually seemed to work. though i had to pull one out to see one is looking pretty good, shit, it was easy too.

I am kinda worried about leaving my light on beacause i just got this job and ill be workin 11 to 7 in the morning. i was thinking to do twelve twelve with those plants from 12 to 12 at night so it will be nice and cool while the light is on. does any one have any input on weather that looks safe or not?

best part is i havent gotten a haircut in like 2 years or more and i got the job without an interview.

by the way 5 of those are a strain of my buddies he said he had been growing it for years, and even crossed it hmself.

there is a big hole on the left side with a fan on the inside of the thing just above the plants blowing air out of the thing. also a hole in the top to let heat escape. im sure itl be fine.

just popped my first papaya seed. waiting on one more and 4 northernlightsg-13xwhitewiddow, two blueberrys and i got about 15 dank sprouts started, would kinda like some encouragement or maybe some advice for someone with expeirience with these lights and putting them into little plastic greenhouses,

Just buy a timer and everything is cool. I work those hours so I know how it is.
What type of 'little plastic greenhouses'?
What type of lights?

ahh i have just got the utility timer and there is a picture of the greenhouse with the light in it a page or so back. ive never used one of these lights b4 so mabey someone with a little exp. and common sense could say wheather or not this is a suitable set up, i really have noone else i know that i can ask.oh yeah its a 400 watt hps.

welp got em all to sprout now im gonna wait a few weeks then im gonna flower all twenty of em, this is gonna be cool.

DSC017921.JPG

DSC017911.JPG

DSC017891.JPG

DSC017881.JPG

DSC017871.JPG

I would like to put them into these empty gallon style water jugs that ive got, would this work for some smaller plants?

not really i was thinking this time around i would try to either grow all the bud i can or make a shit load of seeds. i like the twelve twelve better so i want to get off of veg quickly and finish in like 3 months or so.

cloning would be great but im trying to grow some bud real quick and it would be a good idea for my next grow to help save my seeds if i cant make more.

can anything be said about growing in a gallon jug or is it too small, I have lots of them and they only had water in tehm so they are clean, i could even stack one ontop of another to make more space for the roots.

as of a couple days ago

DSC018181.JPG

one of the two papayas
DSC018421.JPG

same one as above
DSC018401.JPG

the other papaya
DSC018271.JPG

one of the two blue berries
DSC018211.JPG

a poor pic of the two blueberries together.
DSC018341.JPG

I have two g13whitewidow nl that arent pictured, this is my first go at using and hm/hps setup id like some help i only have 3 ft growing space i would like some advice.

The plants are looking great bro. What wattage is your light? Sure is going to be fun training those plants though. I have to do a scrog some time soon. I just love the idea of near 100% usage of the light on buds. Another question, is it 3' from from floor to ground or from the bottom of the light to the top of your training fence? Not quite sure what it is you need help with because everything is looking pretty damn happy to me. Congrats.

yeah dont know what i need help with either i guess ill just do some read up. the light is 44 inches from the ground and is 400 watts. i wonder how to begin or start to do the scrog thing. maybe an idea of when i should flower to make sure i dont run out of room.

Not sure how fast they're growing but probably another week, maybe 2, before flowering. Your training will start soon, but for now just let them grow. Once they start growing through the screen, like that one has you want to move the top over to the next farthest hole, so that it is streaching more to the side so you will have room for future bud sites. You should probably also think about topping all your plants so they will branch out more.

ya i read a thread urdedpal made so thanks, urdedpal, it explains how you have the grate set a t a fixed point 8 inches above the plant then it should branch into the screen. ive never dealt with any branching so thats probly why im so confused. but i think i really understand how it goes.thanks nodirt.

I'd say top them once they reach the fencing. From the pics it looks like there are already a couple at that point. So you could top the ones that have made it there and give the others a bit more time. You can realy top pretty much any time during veg. But the earlier you do it the more times you can do it. I think that would be very benificial in a set-up like yours where the more branching you get, the more buds you have exposed to the light and the more you can fill up your grate.

i must have screwed up because one of my papayas is showing its sex its a female. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Back
Top Bottom