got some pics today tell me what you think

DSC015161.JPG

DSC015151.JPG

DSC015131.JPG

DSC014991.JPG

DSC015041.JPG

DSC015021.JPG

Re: a tale of four plants....

could anybody take a stab and guess what it might produce based on its size? maybe guess how much longer its got?

I say u still got about 6 weeks for your buds to be ready to harvest... and by the size of your plant, ur not going to get a GREAT amount of product...i say like anywhere from 1/4 oz. - 1 oz, and it duz look kinda stretchy and it's gonna grow more during flowering, u might have to tie it up to a stick so i duzn't fall over, cuz it's gonna get top heavy when the cola forms and gets bigger! :peace: :bongrip:

hey. this one guy on here said something about bud sticks. whats that?

woah. you mean that the plant will only have one bud on it?

they are looking good, but they look a bit stretchy!

thanks alot guys! It smells really really strong and really really dank the bud is gonna be soooooooooooo awsome i know it. i beleive the reason for the strecthy ness is cause it was veged with a fifteen what fish bulb till it was two inches then got put under a fifteen watt red grow light now it sits under a 150 watt grow lamp so i think that the grow lamp has deffinantly chipped in and biult up the bud. but let me tell u it smells just like the day i got in my buddies car and asked him if he had been smoking he said nope it just smells that strong being in me pocket.

parttimestoner said:
woah. you mean that the plant will only have one bud on it?

No, he will have more than one bud, as soon as the plant gets bigger, it will start to grow more buds. and in 6 weeks it can grow like 2 feet, and in between branches, u will find buds forming... :peace: :bongrip:

right now i think i see three buds but there are like teeny tinyones on the lower branches so all together there are mybe seven diferent budsites but the single one on the top smells very stinky. just like the bud i got the seed from if not better.

don't worry as it grow s more and more, u will see more and more bud sites!

Back
Top Bottom