Abnormal Growth On New TrasP. Clone

GreenGoin

I Have 6 sugar shack plants and a few sweet island skunk just freshly trasplanted from my clone chamber and all the sugar shack plants seem to have yellowing tops and the first few sets of leaves are turning yellow and growing distorted also. i added worm castings to the mix this time around and heard that it can be to heavy for the roots to breathe??. i fed with General Hydro. ferts last night thinkin it was a deficiency but i have no change so far today. im in sunshine #4 soil mixed around 30% with worm castings i made myself. temps around 75 and humidity at 60% useing a 400w MH lamp. i was wondering if anyone has any clue what this could be?? I will post pictures tonight if i can figure out how. it takes ages on this computer... Thanx for your Assistance sorry bout no pics i will try to get on it.

Sounds to me like your over fertilizing. You say you are using sunshine #4 soil. Does that already have nutrients in it? And your using floraseries nutrients as well? what strenght are your flora series nutes? Sounds like your adding to much way too soon. I'm a hydro guy. I havent had any experience with soil. There are other grow support on here that do. They will be along to assist. But if you can answer these questions quickly it will help them to assist you faster as well. Time is of the essence for you right now beings that your plants are so young.

Clones are sensitive to over nuting like a seedling. I would back the nutes off and give a good flush. Let the clone establish a larger root system and let it grow a few more nodes before upping the nutes. When you do up the nutes do so gradually. 1/4 strength > 1/2 strength ...

Back
Top Bottom