About to grow soon Need ALL info

tinfoil

Okay well i got some 50/50 seeds from my buddy for free and im thinkin about growin 2 plants right now, I need to know What soil i need? What lighting?, What Growbox and how i shud make one? , And all the stuff about growing, i already know how to germinate and let yer water boil or sit for the chrlorines n shit to get out .

i'm a new grower, but it is not too complivated bro. After germination, you will need to place them in a large enough medium. (see MV's Grow Journal) Buckets seem to be the way to go. As far as a grow box,,,other cats here can help you more then I can. But, the way I se it, is from the minute they beak thru the soil, you will wanna keep either 24/7 light, or 18/6. I've seen this disputed a few times, but from what I understand, both are fine. Let veg process take place for about 4 to 6 weeks before entereing you plants into 12/12 cycle of light to induce flowering. Here is where you will be able to sex the plant. (there is also the cloning method which would produce better results,,,search on that.) I havn't hit the 12/12 cycle on my plants yet, but I think about a week in you will be able to see what's what. Males have pollen sacks, and females have white hairs/pistils. see:How To Determine Sex With Pre-Flowers
Flowering I believe for the most part(depending on the strain) flowering usually takes anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. Also depoending on the season and factor in if it is an outside grown or inside,,,etc. You will notice Trichomes forming on you plant once in 12/12. They will be clear and when ready should be cloudy right before harvest.

This is basiclly from what I've learned by reading this forum and studying online. There are many more people here that know more then me,,,just search and read man,,,thats all.

Thanks for some of the info man but i need to know like what type of lights to get with details like what watt and stuff and how big

You have a few choices on lights. You can go with either flouros or Metal Halide for the veg state and either High Presure Sodium alone or an MH/HPS combo for your flowering. For just the two plants I would suggest flouros for the veg and hps for your bloom. Flouros you will need atleast 80watts, I use 4 20watt Phillips Natural Light, stay away from the ones that say they are for growing they don't put out enough light. If you can't find the natural light ones you can do an alternating cool white and soft white flouros, many people say this is the best way to do flouros. For the bloom phase I would suggest a 250watt hps. good luck and let us know if there is anything else.

word, thats all that i did was read,,,shit man, I'm still readin,,lol

blacturboteg420 said:
and ask questions

Specific questions. No "How do I grow?" questions. Put some research time into it. If you aren't willing spend time researching then you aren't going to put the energy and time into your plants that they will need.

Back
Top Bottom