Above Average Person

Cona

Thank God for the great green erb that we all love...or thank budda.... or your wife..... or your dealer or whoever is deserving. I thank God.

I just got my medicinal prescription :cheer: up here in Washington State. Any other Portland/Vancouver area smokers here?...Heres a great big frosty green bong rip for ya :roorrip:.

Happy Day

Cona

Cona, Yes thank God for Creating this Wonderful Plant.
:welcome: aboard.
Great To hear you are a MM Card Holder.
Are you Considering Growing your own Meds? Or you do all ready?
Please make yourself at home here on 420.
Any Questions about this Fantastic Community? Please ask.
See you in the forums.
Enjoy, :peace:
I'll match you Friend. :roorrip:

Ok...first post

Thank God for the great green erb that we all love...or thank budda.... or your wife..... or your dealer or whoever is deserving. I thank God.

I just got my medicinal prescription :cheer: up here in Washington State. Any other Portland/Vancouver area smokers here?...Heres a great big frosty green bong rip for ya :roorrip:.

Happy Day

Cona

Ok...above avarage person was the title of the thread and this was just to make you all look at my first thread. SOOoooo...hello everyone..this is my first thread here at 420mag.com. Looks like a nice busy webforum. Im gonna do a Deep Water Culture grow for my first grow. :peace:

Right on Mr The weed....thanks for the hit...what was that chit man....heavy heavy chit man...hehehe

Cona

Cona

:welcome: Cona, :thanks: for joining us.
Take a hit of this :passitleft:
Back to business,
420 is spreading cannabis/hemp awareness to the world.
:amen:
Got a question, just ask.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Cona my friend:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and knowledge across the globe. I know you will enjoy the Bubble Head community the team is a great bunch of coconuts and Roseman's tutorials will astound you with their ease. If you do not know Roseman already you will meet him in Bubbleland. Please hit him up and tell him I sent you he is a good man with a great big heart who loves to assist people grow MMJ in a very fast way.
Good Luck and stay in Touch.

Cona my friend:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis information and knowledge across the globe. I know you will enjoy the Bubble Head community the team is a great bunch of coconuts and Roseman's tutorials will astound you with their ease. If you do not know Roseman already you will meet him in Bubbleland. Please hit him up and tell him I sent you he is a good man with a great big heart who loves to assist people grow MMJ in a very fast way.
Good Luck and stay in Touch.

I have not messaged him yet but I know I have seen his .pdf files included in a torrent from demonoid explaining his Deep Water Culture methods. I also have read about 7 or 8 pages of his thread over at :rollit:.org. Im new to the game and will be purchasing gear soon and assembling the stuff soon.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am not necessarily looking to grow very fast plants but prefer quality taste and soothing medicinal benefits to giant vigarus growth. All good things take time and I am such a lightweight when it comes to smokeing its not even funny. I get really really stoned really really easy and it lasts for 4 hours usually. The skunk bud of the 80s got us really high back in the day...this stuff you guys have developed is freakin rocket fuel compared to it. I have been a once a year toker all along on holidays like xmas and 4th of july and each time got mega ripped on 1/2 hit. :yahoo:

Its late now...see ya all later

Cona

Back
Top Bottom