The start of something special - Let's be friends, 420Mag

Rumplestilts

Hi All!

I am a recreational / medicinal smoker who is tired of the black market. Not for security or safety reasons, mind you, but because the black market is a hassle. Why scrounge around for a shady dealer slinging ditch weed or wait around for darknet shipments when I could be lovingly tending my own crop?

A grow journal will follow eventually, but until then I will establish a post count and continue reading others' journals. Y'all are some talented horticulturists! I'm amazed by the beautiful buds around here.

I will be doing stealth cabinet grows in an old dresser that I retrofitted into a semi-mobile grow box. I plan to raise a duo of compact indicas in soil under a 300-watt LED. My feminized Northern Lights seeds and light are in the mail, and I couldn't be more excited to get started. Hopefully I will be seeing green soon.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day! :thanks:

Welcome Rumple! You've landed in the right place! Sounds like you already know your way around. Looking forward to getting to know you....you too SmallGrow.

Thanks, Heirloom! I've seen you around too. Happy to be here!

Hi Rumple!!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine. Amazing place around here with incredible people. I don't think you'll have a problem making friends. I've made tons of great relationships here. I'm eternally grateful.

I completely understand the idea of getting off the streets and taking control of your own medication. It's a beautiful feeling when you pack the bowl and smoke some home grown. I think the worst stuff I've grown is better then the best stuff I've purchased from the street. I'll never go back!

I hope you find everything you're looking for. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

I look forward to getting to know you better!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom