Action's Never Ending Grow

It could also be from overfeeding. 2.8g per 1.5l is over 6g/4l. That's pretty high for the plant size.
I fixed my messed up post.
Ok, I'll tell the wife to back it up a bit, and see how it reacts in the next week or so. I'll try the ratio 6g/4l
If I can suggest 4.5g/4L right now is more in line with the size/stage of your plant. It looks like the margins on the leaves are turning up a bit as well. It wouldn't hurt to run some plain water through them next time.

1.5 liters every 3 days
So I would give 1L of water and come back with 4.5g/4L with the last 1/2L and back on schedule for your next feeding.

Day 41 all doing well, leaves took a beating from the over feeding but bouncing back and getting nice stocks on them, still feeding 4.5g/4L

Kalashnikov
20201231_153024.jpg

Candycane
20201231_153003.jpg

Glueberry
20201231_152920.jpg

Diesel
20201231_152824.jpg

Amnesia
20201231_152806.jpg

Group
20201231_152745.jpg
20201231_152737.jpg

Been a bit, another quick update, day 75, everything seems to be dialed in nicely the lighting measurments, the heat, the humidity, and the nutrients hopefully another week for 4 of the girls they've blown up and seeing some cloudy trichoms but no amber yet. Trying to do a little less amber especially with the sativas to get a more uppity high

20210201_145545.jpg

20210201_145537.jpg

20210201_145522.jpg

I just read a review on Bruce Banner and the Nutty Professor mentioned that Cinderella Jack was a good strain to get things done, off my ass that is. Lol It's next on my purchase list. Have you been growing for a long time? I find it very relaxing and a great hobby that is not too demanding or expensive. Cheers, will be back

I have not grown any of these strains but have seen and read quite a bit about them, If I was to pick one, I think it would be the Pineapple express, I think this is the one that you can get great yields with, I think I would grow 2 and let them veg in huge pots for 2 months then flip them under a scrog, I like the big yield plants, another big yield i would like to do the same is Trainwreck. Cheers I have only been growing for a couple of years.

I just read a review on Bruce Banner and the Nutty Professor mentioned that Cinderella Jack was a good strain to get things done, off my ass that is. Lol It's next on my purchase list. Have you been growing for a long time? I find it very relaxing and a great hobby that is not too demanding or expensive. Cheers, will be back
Yeah I've heard good things about bruce banner, I did try it a few years back from a dispensary and yeah it was a heavy hitter. I've been growing about 2 years, since it's been legal, I've done a bunch of auto grows and me too I love it as a hobby, really relaxes me sitting down and staring and pruning, lol. You have a grow journal? Post a link if you do.

Good Day, Action, You must be Canadian, 4 plants, 2 years, same as me. I don't have a journal, but like to come in and read and comment on some threads, I think I am subscribed to about 5 or 6 active grows. I like it. Poeple have been friendly. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom