ADD and medical marjiuana

with me it hlpes me stay more focesed on school work by releving the bordom
if i had smoked btween each class i whould not have drop out and started home school.i also find if im not be keep on track at home ill just watch tv i whish some one would remind me after i got stoned

Miss Indica said:
As for the ADD and marijuana conversation... In my experience, marijuana makes my lack of focus and motivation worse in an acute sense. Therefore, I don't smoke before going to class, writing an essay, reading a book assignment, etc. However, on the flip side, I know many people that swear by marijuana for relieving their ADD symptoms. So in conclusion, it is my opinion that marijuana as a treatment for ADD is a personal and case by case issue. If it works for you, excellent! If it doesn't, like myself, then just refrain from smoking before activities that require focus.

My experience with smoking before class and/or writing essays and other work type things have gone both ways. For me it really depends on a couple of things. First, if I've had enough sleep or if I'm super tired. Second, it depends on my motivation level prior to smoking (if I even want to be in class or whatever). Third it depends on what strain I'm smoking. And lastly it depends on my intentions (if I'm getting faded so I'm more easily entertained from the boring lecture or from my palm pilot games)

Sometimes I would be super absorbant and attentive to everything going on and other times I would be too out of it to pay attention. It just depends on these factors for myself. I know everyone is different but I certainly have ADD so I can relate to a lot of people on here. But sometimes I would smoke to become more keen and attentive and other times just to kick back and just be there for attendance purposes.

Anyway, just my $0.02
:peace:

yes, i brought all my medical documentation with me. as far as my doctor goes, well basically... i do not even know if i can post his information so i won't for the time being.

most good doctor's aren't going to judge you.

I took adderall almost my entire high school years.
I had to stop taking them though, the side effects were soooo much worse then what good its doing me. Know because of adderall I have a fucked up stomach problem that I have to take medicine for. I take protonic and herb for my stomach and herb for my adhd. Beats the hell outta taking fucking speed! Fuck that! what the hell are they thinking!!

man i got ADHD and i take concerta...i wonder if i were to move to a state that legalized the use of medical marijuana....i could use this to help get it..thanks for giving me hope if nothing else

:allgood: peace and understanding :peace:

Back
Top Bottom