Adding Sugar To Make Sweeter Smoke? Does It Work?

ganjagod22

Hi all again. Hope all fellow stoners and growers are happy healthy and there grows are going great and unfound bybthe feds... i have a query..? Do any of you add sugar/honey/mollases or anything sweet to your water/feed to make for a sweeter smoke? Ive read a few things where people say they do it but im still nervous to do so. Currently growing green house seeds co autobomb (autoflowering) and 2 weeks 3days into flower Thanks everyone!

Hi all again. Hope all fellow stoners and growers are happy healthy and there grows are going great and unfound bybthe feds... i have a query..? Do any of you add sugar/honey/mollases or anything sweet to your water/feed to make for a sweeter smoke? Ive read a few things where people say they do it but im still nervous to do so. Currently growing green house seeds co autobomb (autoflowering) and 2 weeks 3days into flower Thanks everyone!
Wrong section but I have an opinion on that. never used molasses but I think bud candy might contain some (among many other things), when I do soil or soiless I find Roots Organic poop in a bottle does wonders for flavor.

It doesn't, if you want to improve terpenes production you have to work with mineralization of your soil. Molasses also mess with potassium levels in flowering, not recommended.

Back
Top Bottom