High while adding pH up

Savvage61

Fellow stoners, farmers. and well mature stoners who were smoking thru president Eisenhower and Nixon's watergate or remember when MTV actually showed music videos. or even watched live aid to see Phil Collons play drums for stairway to heaven with led Zepplin ()Im having a NOSTALGIC MOMENT IF YOU CANT:bongrip: TELL

ok Im just getting the gest of using ph up and ph down. and this is a question I should have asked months ago. ok hypothetical I just got done mixing my nutesI tested the ph and it was 5.5 and I always shoot for 6.3 to 6.5 I add ph up only to find I used to much and now an entire gallon of nute is ph 7.2 is it ok to use ph down to lower my ph even though I added ph up 10 min ago ? or do I dump about 10 dollar gallon of plant nutes?
Thx all

Best to mix up another gallon or so (ten dollars for a GALLON of nutrient solution, lol? You don't actually need to put those platinum flakes in there...), and add it to what you've already mixed. That should drop the pH to some point between untreated and... er... overzealous. It might end up exactly where you want it. Or not. You can try less. Or more. Whatever seems like it'll get it in the right range. If it ends up being a bit low, you can add more pH adjuster. A SMALL amount, lol.

Better than trying to play pH ping pong by using both pH down and pH up, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom