PH after adding nutes

Yeah, no doubt about it. I dont think it was right from day one.
Just transplanted these 2, roots look nice. Man that recharge is no joke. alot of roots for 19 days,.. they are going to love the new home, fingers crossed anyways,..

trans1.png

420-magazine-mobile1811670200.jpg
I need to super crop her so lower branch's can flourish but stalk is so thick I'm not sure I cannot do it with out breaking plants membrane

you kno, now that i look at things, all were feed the same, but 3 are totally perfect. bad seeds? Looked fine early on tho, sooooo, virus? I transplanted the biggest, but was the bad one. Hummm,
i made my own air pot, holes in the side 1/4 way up. see how that works out, lol. Didnt give them anything what wise. Still have to figure out what Im going to do. coco is wet enought, and used city water, rinsed with RO, so ph is 6.5 but think it will be ok for now. Will get the new stuff (AN) monday. so maybe a bit of water tomorrow. Looking good tho i think for 19 days.
sat5.png

bad one is in the big back pot,
sat6.png

I just found out, your supposed to adjust your water BEFORE adding nutes

I've been growing cannabis off and on (and sometimes, successfully ;) ) since the mid-late 1980s, and I have never done that. As in all things, YMMV of course. But there doesn't seem to be any point to adjusting the pH of your water when the nutrients that you dump in immediately afterward is, in all likelihood, going to change the pH anyway.

BtW, the pH of distilled water is 7.0. Although it takes very, very little of anything to change it, since distilled water is also, by definition, completely unbuffered.

After you grow - and use the same set of nutrients - for a while, you start getting a feel for how the additions of certain components will affect the solution's pH. I'm thinking that when I used General Hydroponics' three-part Flora series, if the pH looked a little high, adding a little extra of the Bloom component would drop it a bit. Whatever it was, lol, I remember buying a bottle of both pH Up and Down and they were still mostly full a year later. But I don't use distilled water, and my source water was high pH, IIRC.

you kno, now that i look at things, all were feed the same, but 3 are totally perfect. bad seeds? Looked fine early on tho, sooooo, virus? I transplanted the biggest, but was the bad one. Hummm,
i made my own air pot, holes in the side 1/4 way up. see how that works out, lol. Didnt give them anything what wise. Still have to figure out what Im going to do. coco is wet enought, and used city water, rinsed with RO, so ph is 6.5 but think it will be ok for now. Will get the new stuff (AN) monday. so maybe a bit of water tomorrow. Looking good tho i think for 19 days.
sat5.png

sat6.png
Where u from mayne . how,old are ya ?

sat5.png

sat6.png
420-magazine-mobile1361447891.jpg

just ordered last night

That looks... not so good.

I am assuming that the purple stems merely look purple due to you choosing to take the photo under the "blurple" light, and not actually a sign of a phosphorous deficiency, nutrient lockout do to pH being wildly off or the like. But the leaves don't look great. Is that just (mostly) because of the light?

What do you have under the shiny duct wrap insulation? Is that a tiny little DWC? If so, make sure that you're adding enough dissolved oxygen to the reservoir through constant aeration.

Or the plant might be perfectly healthy, and my eyes - coupled with the poor lighting - just makes me worry about its condition needlessly. Do you have a recent photo under normal light spectrum? Or, failing that, can you adjust the white-balance setting on your device to compensate?

it is mostly because of the light I believe . I do have one fan leave that has purple and that's it but it is a very small dwc bucket under the reflective bubble wrap insulation . the ph got low once and it had very high temps it's second week in the system . but other than that she seems ok I guess . I will say her newer growth on top are like crinkle chips but they are not hard or dry just not grown I guess.

That looks... not so good.

I am assuming that the purple stems merely look purple due to you choosing to take the photo under the "blurple" light, and not actually a sign of a phosphorous deficiency, nutrient lockout do to pH being wildly off or the like. But the leaves don't look great. Is that just (mostly) because of the light?

What do you have under the shiny duct wrap insulation? Is that a tiny little DWC? If so, make sure that you're adding enough dissolved oxygen to the reservoir through constant aeration.

Or the plant might be perfectly healthy, and my eyes - coupled with the poor lighting - just makes me worry about its condition needlessly. Do you have a recent photo under normal light spectrum? Or, failing that, can you adjust the white-balance setting on your device to compensate?
420-magazine-mobile420016059.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1474021033.jpg
this was her three days ago

Whats good folk,

So, AN nutes came today, man, the chick were thirsty. Gave them water and FoxFarm Grow, ( 5ML ) for one feed since the problems. and took to the transplant well.

Now, we know the air-stone raises PH, but now with this Perfect PH, I shouldnt have issues with it now longer, correct? SO i can still us the air-stone in my nute res?

man, what a relief, they look so happy.,lol..

Whats good folk,

So, AN nutes came today, man, the chick were thirsty. Gave them water and FoxFarm Grow, ( 5ML ) for one feed since the problems. and took to the transplant well.

Now, we know the air-stone raises PH, but now with this Perfect PH, I shouldnt have issues with it now longer, correct? SO i can still us the air-stone in my nute res?

man, what a relief, they look so happy.,lol..
u should be Gucci

I haven't started my journal she was super cropped today I'll show u when I get home in in softer getting my thumb down back up

Back
Top Bottom