PH after adding nutes

Day1 AN nutes, ( PH Perfect) :Namaste:

today is day 21 from seed, and got a funny story for ya. My hacked Mars300 that I changed almost all of the diodes to 4000K, that half went out, so have been using just half of it, lol, or 63 watts, for some reason started to work again today. I thought it was mighty bright in the tent, looked under light, and they were all working again. Humm. Goign to break it down tomorrow and go over the diodes with solder iron. I figured since half went out, the driver was toast, *shruggs . Cooooool.. Because they love this light.
AN2.png

AN1.png

Day1 AN nutes, ( PH Perfect) :Namaste:

today is day 21 from seed, and got a funny story for ya. My hacked Mars300 that I changed almost all of the diodes to 4000K, that half went out, so have been using just half of it, lol, or 63 watts, for some reason started to work again today. I thought it was mighty bright in the tent, looked under light, and they were all working again. Humm. Goign to break it down tomorrow and go over the diodes with solder iron. I figured since half went out, the driver was toast, *shruggs . Cooooool.. Because they love this light.
AN2.png

AN1.png
420-magazine-mobile1224358275.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1117924617.jpg
IMG my little one is responding well to her super crop from last night  these are the pictures from this afternoon after work

I cleaned her up a bit so my lose growth could get a little light and switching to my mars hydro 600 led
420-magazine-mobile1901135089.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1780119073.jpg

she is so darn short lol
oh today same as usual 6.1
ppm was at 780
1/4 low of water in res.
topped her back off with ph 6.0 water left it at that for a a day or two then feed her

5 days ago
DSCN211911.JPG

today, had to pull a few smaller cup plants out, room and humidity is being an issue. Want to start flower, but have to figure out humidity. i have a dehumidifier, but its not helping much.
an4.png

all are topped, except the top left corner one. Im letting that one go untouched. it was in the solo cup, and building its 9th node already.
Oh, and the Perfect PH AN nutes, Love it. looking good under 125 watts,

20,000 more lumens on the way. Changing out 50 of the My other mars300 for 3000k 3W diodes. This current one has 4000k diodes.

so that gives me 40,000 lumens in a 2x2 or 10,000 lumens psft, which, is the suns lumens psft.

should be a week or so. 250 watts for 40,000 lumens is pretty good. Giving me a par of 800 from 24 inches.

Im expecting 2.5 grams per watt. that would be some sht, huh..

650 PAR at 28 inches right now, directly under light and 200 par to the sides. With 2 of these, i would get probably 700 PAR from side to side.

going to make a 3x3 or a 2x4 room, not sure which one yet.

Still get 500 PAR at 34 inches, and have room, PAR wise to go higher,So the footprint will still be productive.

Tellin ya, the way to go is changing the diodes to 3000k and 4000k because they have 280 (3W but 5W has 600 ) lumens each, rather then 80 from the colored diodes. then put lenses on them. But with the 5W, im not sure if the factory drivers will work, because its more volts.

20,000 more lumens on the way. Changing out 50 of the My other mars300 for 3000k 3W diodes. This current one has 4000k diodes.

so that gives me 40,000 lumens in a 2x2 or 10,000 lumens psft, which, is the suns lumens psft.

should be a week or so. 250 watts for 40,000 lumens is pretty good. Giving me a par of 800 from 24 inches.

Im expecting 2.5 grams per watt. that would be some sht, huh..

650 PAR at 28 inches right now, directly under light and 200 par to the sides. With 2 of these, i would get probably 700 PAR from side to side.

going to make a 3x3 or a 2x4 room, not sure which one yet.

Still get 500 PAR at 34 inches, and have room, PAR wise to go higher,So the footprint will still be productive.

Tellin ya, the way to go is changing the diodes to 3000k and 4000k because they have 280 (3W but 5W has 600 ) lumens each, rather then 80 from the colored diodes. then put lenses on them. But with the 5W, im not sure if the factory drivers will work, because its more volts.
I do not have a par reader I truly never tested my lights I usually just researched and go over a few old notes or look threw journals when using a certain strain or nutrient or light . but that's bad ass I just go by spectrum lumans and watts per square foot . but 2.5 is crazy . people say cob lights are doing that but I still haven't seen a journal yet make that in dirt . or without a hps

Hey man, I think COBs are around 1.3-1.7

This grow might put the " Watts are important " thing to bed.

Yeah, I agree on Spectrum and Lumens,

Back
Top Bottom