Additives vs Nutrients?

PhishyPhil

sorry for the noob question, but what is the difference between Additives and Nutrients? do i need both ?

i have always used Fox farm products (Grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, OS, BB, CC) but finally decided to try and go organic, unfortunately i have no idea where to start.

i have G.H. Florablend, as well as Floralicious Grow and Floralicious Bloom (also made by General Hydropnics) would that be enough?

any advice, opinions, answers, suggestions, etc are welcome!

:thanks:

sorry for the noob question, but what is the difference between Additives and Nutrients? do i need both ?

i have always used Fox farm products (Grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, OS, BB, CC) but finally decided to try and go organic, unfortunately i have no idea where to start.

i have G.H. Florablend, as well as Floralicious Grow and Floralicious Bloom (also made by General Hydropnics) would that be enough?

any advice, opinions, answers, suggestions, etc are welcome!

:thanks:

additives are what you add to your nutes to boost things. the nutes are the main food for your plants. you dont need additives but you need nutes for your girls. so the G.H. Florablend, as well as Floralicious Grow and Floralicious Bloom are additives. now the GH flora series 3-part is food/nutes and flora nova are food/nutes. you must becarful with adding allot of additives you can do more harm them good. less is more. allot of additives are just a waist of money so beware. now i do for the roots like the florablend. i have never used the floralicouis but i do know the floralicouis plus is more bang for your buck. molasses works great and its cheap to buy at the store

your FFOF soil has food in it so be careful when feeding dont burn your girls when their young. i would just give then PH adjusted water for the 1st few week of veg

thanks for the info, and ive been keeping up with your other journal, i love that you broke the glass out with a spark plug, like "meh, fuck it" :p

also, as far as organic goes, are there any nute you could recommend?

thanks again

thanks for the info, and ive been keeping up with your other journal, i love that you broke the glass out with a spark plug, like "meh, fuck it" :p

also, as far as organic goes, are there any nute you could recommend?

thanks again

GH makes some and i heard good things about, but the top secret stuff not to many know about is called Age Old, it kicks ass.

Back
Top Bottom