Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice

hazyatbest

i first want to thank 420 for starting this organics forum for us. i'm overly impressed by how the administrators go out of their way to accomodate the users of this site with access to all kinds of information. thanks guys!!!

now onto a couple questions about the iguana juice:

1. has anyone used it and how does it compare to other nutrients?

2. why does it smell so awful compared to some of the other organics i've used before?

it really does make me want to throw up when i smell it, and it doesn't go away for awhile. i would suggest using gloves or a mask or really making sure that you don't get it on your hands!!

Maybe it just hasn't been processed (literally) to death yet?

I just looked at a brand of fish sh*t that doesn't stink and I found that I was skeptical precisely because it didn't have me fighting to keep my lunch down (in fact I'm about to post about it).

That doesn't sound right, mine doesn't smell bad at all, at least not really.

It smells kind of earthy and organic, but definitely not gross. Are you sure your bottle hasn't gone bad? Advanced Nutrients has a really good policy on quality assurance. You might want to call them and see about getting your bottle replaced.

Iguana Juice is designed with indoor organic hydroponics in mind - it's not supposed to stink bad. Mine doesn't really smell much at all, good or bad.

I LOVE the smell of earthy dirt goodness. I know what you mean though. The switch from regular stuff to organics can be an adjustment. The smell of organics is different, but it's certainly not a bad thing. Just make sure you have ventilation if you're in close quarters...

:peace:

Well hopefully it doesn't smell bad I just bought it to start my own grow. I bought the Iguana Juice grow and I'm about to buy the Bloom anything else that I should get?

Hey BlazeSour - just found this thread and wanted to see what you ended up using for your grow...

I personally use a whole slew of Advanced Nutrients products and love em, but what did you find worked for you? Always a good idea to get first hand accounts of what works and what might not...

:Rasta:

I use Iguana juice for my organic soil grow and even at 25% the plants love it, it's a fish based organic so it does tend to have a smell. Mine is rather.. rank, but man it works, my next feeding is going to be at 50%. Organics are very forgiving too, I love em!

I'm impressed enough with Advanced on my first grow that in the next few weeks I'll probably head down to the hydroshop and look into some bloom boosters, ect by them.

Good luck!

Indicana.

Back
Top Bottom