Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom & Grow

kahoona

hi. i lucked out and got my hands on 5 gals of each sensi grow and bloom part a and b. i got all 4 pails for around 150.00 total. auction sale. what id like to know is if i use this system do i need to add anything like cal-mag or bloom enhancers in flower. and is this a good product. im in soil. thanks.

sensibloom23L.png

sensigrow23L.png

hi. i lucked out and got my hands on 5 gals of each sensi grow and bloom part a and b. i got all 4 pails for around 150.00 total. auction sale. what id like to know is if i use this system do i need to add anything like cal-mag or bloom enhancers in flower. and is this a good product. im in soil. thanks.

sensibloom23L.png

sensigrow23L.png
I’ve used Sensi Grow and Bloom it’s pretty good stuff. You got a really good deal on it I know those big bottles can be pretty pricey.

As far as Sensi Grow you would be fine using it on its own, the only supplement you might consider is B 52 but it’s not something you absolutely need.

As far as Sensi Bloom you could probably get away with it on its own as well. When I used it I used B52, Bud Candy and Big Bud and was pretty happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom