Advice needed - Browning of original seedling leaves

420GrowLyf

Hey guys,

This is my first grow and Im just a little bit concerned with what is going on with the original seedling leaves, they are starting to brown. I originally thought it was light burn but Im using 1 x 130watt 6400k CFL which is 2inches away from the plant, the other 4 plants dont seem to have any light burn at all.
Growing hydroponically in clay @ 1/4 nute solution. pH 5.5-5.8, 3 weeks since germination.

Here's a picture:
babyleaves.jpg

Any advice would be great. Peace.

Now seems to have spread to the next set of leaves, any advice?
Temperature in Grow tent - 29-31deg C, RHumidity - 55-65%
20150910_175425.jpg

Would chlorine in the water do this? I used tap water and mixed all additivies first then grow solution then adjusted EC & pH levels to .8 EC & 5.6 pH.

look like a slight nute burn, since the leaves are curling down. Also could be the chlorine, let your water sit for 24 hours first. As long as its not really light green you should be fine. the rigid left edges are due to heat. HEAT can cause a number of problems as well

Thanks Tizyite. Ill do that with the water from now on. Ive spent the last few days getting my tempurature & humidity to the right spots. Now its sitting at 28deg C and 65-70% relative humidity, hopefully it will bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom